Shelter yourself away from the world and the daily grind with a fabulous getaway to a Mauritian private cove, where your every wish and whim will be catered for and all your worries melt under the glorious sunshine.
Re-balance your Chi at the unique LUX* Grand Gaube, a lavish resort designed around the principles of Feng Shui, creating the perfect balance between the five elements - earth, water, fire, wood and metal. Take a dip and pick from water sports galore, enjoy delicious food at a selection of fabulous restaurants and be pampered at the onsite spa - providing a complete experience that combines nutrition, yoga and spa treatments. Be treated to unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Surrounded by two pristine beaches, three spectacular swimming pools and peaceful lagoons
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Lux* Grand Gaube
- Bed and Breakfast
- three beautiful beaches to choose from
- Kelly Hoppen electic retro-chic lifestyle
- Food cooked to perfection
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This hotel is designed by Kelly Hoppen with great atmosphere and eclectic retro-chic lifestyle. The resort’s beachside location is perfect for enjoying the water sports on offer or simply relaxing and soaking in the sun. There are a wide variety of activities for all ages with a gym, tennis courts, a Mini-Club and a club for teens. Guests can also revitalise the mind and body with yoga or tai chi or just enjoy the famous Café LUX*, the Beach Rouge dinning club or much more. The newly renovated Lux* Grand Gaube offers something for everyone, whether you are seeking a fun family holiday, a relaxing couple’s escape or a romantic honeymoon.
Great hoilday hotel location and all the staff where fantastic.
Albert Walker reviewing Lux* Grand Gaube (17-Dec-2016)
£1209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services