Enjoy the sheer exclusivity and total intimacy of Barbados' favourite adults-only hideaway and revel in full all-inclusive pampering when you spend some time entirely devoted to romance and relaxation at Barbados' The Club.
Perfect for couples looking to spend some quality time together to luxuriate and reconnect away from all daily stresses, this fabulous resort offers an ample selection of all-inclusive services, from excellent dining options and unlimited beverages to fun leisure facilities you won't want to pass up on. Escape now for some "me" and "us" time!
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- superb beachside location on Barbados' platinum coast
- adults-only resort offering relaxed elegance
- all-inclusive dining is exceptional at the Club
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven. Winding pathways connect the resort's guest rooms with the amenities and lead to the powder-soft sand beach. This Adults-only resort caters for guests aged 16 years and over offering relaxation and rejuvenation and with free Wifi in all rooms, offers everything you could want. Be pampered at the indulgent spa, relax in the sun by the pool or enjoy wonderful sea views at the Sunset Restaurant. The resort is close to Holetown and is a twenty minute drive from Bridgetown. The Club Barbados offers an intimate atmosphere, ideal for a honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Please note: All guests upon check-in must present a valid ID and major credit card upon arrival. A $350 pre-authorization charge will be applied to the guest's credit, which covers and incidental purchases such as spa treatments.
Absolutely fantastic holiday! Cannot fault anything from accommodation,service and staff. Great value for money!
Amanda Johns reviewing The Club Barbados Resort and Spa (15-May-2017)
£1569 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services