Go for the full-size adventure that truly includes everything, even the extras that most other luxury all-inclusive resorts don't. At the Moon Palace in sunny Cancun you'll get to enjoy a limitless amount of fun activities and pursuits and on the top of all of that you will be awarded with up to $2000 resort credits to spend on exclusive top-ups such as spa treatments and massages, dolphin encounters, excursions, tours and so much more.
Right on site you'll find an incredible wealth of attractions unmatched by most places in the world, from riding the surf on the amazing FlowRider pool to an incredible Playroom for the little ones, which by the way stay free too! What's not to love?
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort
- Deluxe Resort View
- All Inclusive
- With 14 restaurants you can dine at a different place every night of the week
- Enjoy 24-hour room service, a double whirlpool tub and private balcony in every room
- Choose from 7 pools and practice your surfing skills at the FlowRider experience
The spectacular Moon Palace Golf and Spa 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand beach on Cancun's tranquil southern shore. Just 10 minutes from Cancun airport and 40 minutes from downtown Cancun, and an endless choice of daily activities ranging from non - motorized water sports and tennis to scuba diving and meditation, you can be as busy or relaxed as you choose. There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus. The hotel's restaurants feature a wide variety of cuisines and there are also several bars to choose from. If this isn't enough, you are also able to use the other Palace Resort's tantalising restaurants and facilities. Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, The Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages.
Please note: When using Resort Credit for products and services, a 16% service tax (to be paid locally) and fee will apply. These taxes and fees can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means.
The Dolphin habitat operated by Dolphin Discovery at Moon Palace Golf Resort and Spa is unavailable until further notice. Palace Resorts will be transporting guests to neighbouring dolphin habitats, also being operated by Dolphin Discovery, in Isla Mujeres, Maroma (Playa del Carmen) and Puerto Aventura. Furthermore, guests visiting Maroma and Puerto Aventura will be offered a complimentary packed lunch for their excursions.
I absolutely love this place - have visited 3 times now in last ten years and would love to go again this year The service and people are amazing - nothing is too much trouble and they will accommodate where they can My only disappointment this year is the in resort credits - the choice of...
Melanie Fearon reviewing Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort (19-Oct-2016)
£1189 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services