A newly-converted adults-only hotel since the end of last year, the ever-so-charming Sunset at the Palms is the ideal Jamaican hideaway for a romantic holiday! Intimate and refined, this beachside cosy retreat oozes romance and seclusion with a collection of dreamy suites and treetop rooms - from which you can wake up to lush views of the verdant, tropical greenery.
Eco-friendly and nature-loving, this retreat has won numerous award including a Green Globe Award and the title of the Caribbean's top Ten Most Romantic Resorts. Let this be your home away from away for a week and celebrate love in the most seductive of settings!
- Save an incredible £700 per person - incredible discounts available for a limited time!
- Good selection of beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars and swim-up bar
- Enjoy nightly evening entertainment including live reggae music
- Indulge from a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and an A La Carte restaurants
- Departs: london
- Arrives: montego bay, Jamaica
- Departs: montego bay, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
Sunset at the Palms
- Tree Top Deluxe
- All Inclusive
- award winning eco friendly resort in 10 acres of palm gardens
- chic hideaway with treetop guest rooms and suites
- learn to cook the local cuisine
The intimate adults-only Sunset at the Palms is set amid lush gardens, just steps from the white sands of Bloody Bay in Jamaica’s west coast resort area, Negril. Each morning you are greeted with the sounds and scents of nature in an environment where serenity and tranquillity reign. This resort features unique 'treehouse-style' guestrooms with high ceilings and French doors that open out to a large deck and day bed. A good selection of activities are offered on both land and sea, you can also take Caribbean cookery classes, cocktail lessons and nature walks. For simple relaxation, simply laze on the white sand beach and soak up the laid-back Jamaican atmosphere. Sunset at the Palms offers the ideal setting to enjoy the unique character and endless charms of a Jamaican holiday.
Sunset at the Palms has received a number of travel awards including a Green Globe award for Environmentally Sustainable Tourism. It won the prestigious Governor General's award for architectural design and was rated as one of the Caribbean's 'Top Ten Most Romantic Resorts' by the TripAdvisor 2008 Travellers Choice Awards.
Great hotel with lovely staff and beautiful beach. Best all inclusive experience i've had by far!
Niccola Hutchinsonpascal reviewing Sunset at the Palms (05-Oct-2016)
£1399 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services