Treat yourself to unashamed luxury and the finest of comforts in an exclusive resort where the palatial design is inspired by the luxurious abodes of former Ottoman rulers. Feel like a king or queen at a sumptuous retreat created for your ultimate relaxation and recreation and enjoy exclusive perks courtesy of The Holiday Place, like free spa gift vouchers when staying from 15th January 2016 onwards.
On top of this you'll also get unlimited access to the fun and amazing Wild Wadi Water Park and a free shuttle service will be provided to take you to a variety of top Dubai malls. But that's not all: children stay free and get a dedicated kids' club and luxury cinema screenings while everyone can be upgraded to Half Board for free on selected dates. How does that sound for ultimate Arabian temptation with added Dubai chic?
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Half Board
- Fully indulge in a pampering and rejuvenating break
- Exciting array of exquisitely prepared cuisines
- Exclusive location on the Palm Jumeirah
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers unrivalled levels of luxury with a certain kind of imperial touch, visible and palpable across its lavish collection of 405 rooms and suites. In a culturally inspired destination, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray lives up to Dubai's higher than high standards and features a unique selection of art works including hand-painted frescos, Turkish art pieces and lavish murals depicting the magnificence of the golden Age. Having started to welcome guests since January 2011, the hotel beautifully blends attentive service, warm hospitality with the subtle interweave of the Arabian Renaissance period.
Comprising an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and three Turkish Hammams, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is the place to fully indulge in pampering, rejuvenating sessions. Some 38 opulent residences are beautifully positioned on the beach and around lagoon pool while excellent conference and banqueting facilities for celebrating special events are offered in state-of-the-art salons and meeting rooms.
We had the most amazing stay at this hotel. The service and standards we're outstanding!
Sarah Nelson reviewing Jumeirah Zabeel Saray (21-Jan-2017)
£539 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services