Enjoy a blissful stay in Cayo Guillermo where you can live out the sun-drenched promenades along white beaches you've always dreamt about. To liven up your days and nights, the Melia Cayo Guillermo hotel will offer you plenty of activities for your entertainment including water sports, scuba diving and dancing.
Its idyllic walkway over the water with private shady cabins make for the perfect viewpoint over azure waters.
- Crystal clear waters and rich marine life make it the ideal choice for fans of scuba diving and fishing
- Located on a secluded stretch of beach with pristine surroundings and rich marine life
- The hotel offers wide range of activities to entertain all of its guests, including the youngest ones
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Melia Cayo Guillermo
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- Exquisite setting on a pristine beach on Cayo Guillermo
- Excellent for all ages, including children
- Leisure facilities and entertainment day and night
The colourful Melia Cayo Guillermo is set in lush tropical grounds beside a beautiful sand beach on the stunning Cayo Guillermo. This resort is ideal for couples, families and friends with modern facilities and many activities. With an extensive entertainment programme, water sports, dancing and Spanish classes, a Baby Club and Mini Club, you can do as much or as little as you choose. There is a fine selection of restaurants and bars and for those looking to explore the island, the spectacular Playa Pilar is nearby. Whether you are seeking a relaxed family holiday or a romantic tropical honeymoon, the Melia Cayo Guillermo offers a Cuban holiday to remember.
A really wonderful hotel, well kept and maintained, beautiful setting with idyllic beach location. An excellent team offering exceptionally good customer service. Very friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back!
Nikki Pates reviewing Melia Cayo Guillermo (01-Jun-2014)
£989 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services