Travel to the southeast of the beautiful island of Mauritius to experience luxury as you've never known it before. You'll be welcomed by the fine white sands of unspoilt beaches and the refreshing shade of nodding palm trees of Blue Bay, one of the island's most coveted locations.
The Shandrani Resort and Spa is where you'll be spending your seven nights in Mauritius and you'll be hard pressed to find a better located resort. It is surrounded by three absolutely gorgeous beaches and overlooks the picturesque Blue Bay. You'll have many choices as regards entertainment, including a dive centre where you can learn how to scuba dive and a 9-hole golf course to perfect your swing.
- Experience luxury like you've never known it before whilst encircled by three unspoilt beaches
- Make the most of a resort with its own peninsula sailing school, diving centre and golf course
- Dine at 5 innovative beachfront restaurants and let your offspring enjoy the fun kids club
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Shandrani Beachcomber Resort and Spa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located on its own peninsula, encircled by three beaches
- Sailing school, dive centre and golf
- Delicious food to suit every mood
Shandrani Beachcomber Resort and Spa is located on the unspoilt south coast of Mauritius in a beautiful setting overlooking Blue Bay. This resort has three stunning beaches for you to discover, luxury accommodations and superb facilities including La Source Spa by Decleor, a PADI Dive Centre and a 9 hole pitch'n'putt golf course set beside the beautiful lagoon. This luxury resort offers great value and variety of delights to tempt you from the moment you step into the resort. Enjoy sumptuous buffets, five beachfront restaurants and a dedicated kids club with fun and educational activities. Little ones from 3 to 12 will love the supervised programme at the Bob Marlin Mini-club. Shandrani Beachcomber Resort and Spa is ideal for families, couples and singles offering contemporary comfort and tropical charm.
This is an excellent hotel and the so clean the staff are a delight as is the sailing which we were taught how to sail a cateremaran
James Ryan reviewing Shandrani Beachcomber Resort and Spa (13-Nov-2014)
£1259 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services