Take some time out to balance body, mind and soul with a decadently luxurious escape to St Lucia's The BodyHoliday. This one-of-a-kind resort focuses and specialises on pampering guests and ensuring their overall wellbeing with a selection of personalised fitness programmes, wholesome, nutritious meals and holistic spa treatments.
At the Bodyholiday you are guaranteed to leave refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to take on whatever challenges await you back home. And with this fabulous offer you shouldn't stop to think it twice: a stay at The Bodyholiday is what your body has long been asking for, so give it the well-deserved break it needs - you won't regret it!
- Enjoy a 50-minute complimentary spa treatment for each full day of your stay, a comprehensive activity schedule and options for personalised wellness programmes
- Dine at one of the top 60 restaurants in the world at Tao (as voted by Conde Nast Traveller)
- Excellent quality of food at the four bars, restaurants and a range of facilities including Scuba Diving, Sailing, Windsurfing & more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- free daily spa treatments
- luxury adults only, award winning hotel
- singles welcome - no single supplement
Situated in a secluded cove at the northern tip of St Lucia, The Bodyholiday offers the perfect environment for a stress free, rejuvenating holiday. Take the chance be pampered at the Oasis Spa, enjoy a massage, seaweed wrap or Swiss needle shower. Revitalise your mind and body with yoga, meditation or tai chi. For those feeling a little more energetic, why not enjoy a round of golf, an aerobics class or scuba diving in the warm Caribbean Sea. To complete your stress free holiday, your personal treatment schedule and sports are all included, all you have to do is enjoy yourself. At The Bodyholiday they say "Give us your body for a week and we'll give back your mind"
Regular visitor to The Body Holiday and it lived up to expectations. Only issue for me is that pricing is becoming extreme with very large year on year price increases (40% increase for me this year). This is changing the nature of the people on the holiday which is starting to negatively impact the...
Katherine Emmens reviewing The Bodyholiday (14-Dec-2015)
£3569 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services