Pamper yourself at the shores of the magical Indian Ocean island of Mauritius during your stay at Tamassa - An All Inclusive Resort located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island. The hotel is surrounded by dramatic mountains, tropical gardens, and set on the secluded stretches of the white-sand beach.
The vibrant colour and chic interior of the hotel's rooms with luxury amenities and ocean views provide a perfect place to relax in comfort after a long day. In the evening get a delicious dining experience in a romantic atmosphere of one the resort's restaurants offering variety of dishes and theatrical culinary shows.
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Tamassa - an All Inclusive Resort
- All Inclusive
- breathtaking location on a powder sand beach of rustling palms
- Every luxurious guest room faces the ocean
- Lux me spa is all about you
Located at Bel Ombre, Tamassa sits in beautifully landscaped gardens surrounded by picturesque countryside and a pristine lagoon on the untouched south-west coast of Mauritius. This new resort opened in December 2007 and offers excellence and innovation blending traditional style and architecture with exciting contemporary decor. The hotel has an excellent array of activities and entertainment from its pampering day spa and tennis courts to snorkelling and sailing. Younger guests will enjoy the resort pools as well as the supervised children’s programme and the teen’s club. Those wishing to explore the island's marine life can enjoy a glass bottomed boat ride or visit the PADI Dive centre. Tamassa is perfectly suited to families, couples and friends who want to try a dynamic approach to Mauritius.
We recently spent 10 days at this resort booked with yourselves. The taxi driver was waiting at the airport and after a 45 minute transfer we were at this wonderful hotel in the south of the island. Our room was in a 2 storey block very close to the beach. The room was cleaned twice a day and the...
Susan Allsopp reviewing Tamassa - an All Inclusive Resort (24-Mar-2017)
£1179 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services