Take advantage of the exclusive services and one-of-a-kind facilities of the all-inclusive Palm Island Resort during your holidays in a private island near the southern tip of St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Only reached by private flight from Barbados, the resort is the perfect getaway for an anti-stress holiday, where you can choose to simply enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of the secluded, untouched beaches or participate in activities like cycling, tennis, golf, water sports, and nature rails. Delightful gourmet dining in a romantic setting will also be guaranteed as the resort counts with the first-rate skills of various award-winning chefs.
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- Palm View
- All Inclusive
- Exclusive private island resort in the grenadines
- Totally unspoilt surroundings and a choice of accommodation
- Be busy or stay relaxed, you have a choice
Palm Island Resort is a perfect hideaway offering an antidote to the stresses of everyday life. Relax on this private island and enjoy the tranquil and serene setting of lush tropical landscapes embraced by five stunning soft-sand beaches. Guests can enjoy sumptuous gourmet dining served by award-winning chefs in the most romantic setting of all, the Grenadines. For active guests there is a wide range of activities from water sports and tennis to a 'pitch n putt' golf course. Palm Island offers the perfect island retreat and is ideal for a romantic honeymoon or a wedding in paradise.
This idyllic tropical hideaway is situated near the southern tip of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, an idyllic archipelago of 32 tropical islands and cays a short flight from Barbados International airport.
Please note the hotel will be closed between 13 May - 30 September 2017
One of the best, if not the best holidays we have ever had. Amazing hotel, wonderful staff and excellent food. We will definitely return!
Valerie Reed reviewing Palm Island (25-Apr-2015)
£1819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services