Go for the ultimate relaxation getaway in unforgettable Antigua with this one-of-a-kind deal to one of the island's most charming all-inclusive resorts offering amazingly good value whilst being set in a pristine and secluded location.
With this luxury holiday to Antigua you will get to spend one week in paradise at the Pineapple Beach Club, a place designed for fun in the sun and total rejuvenation. You can be pampered at the onsite spa, dine al fresco under the stars, have lunch whilst overlooking the sparkling waters of Long Bay, or make the most of a long list of land and water sports. Perhaps, go for a local tour of the area and soak up the beauty of the untouched flora and fauna.
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches or one of the the two swimming pools
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
Pineapple Beach Club
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Adults Only Beachside location on the undisturbed north east coast
- Off shore reef for snorkelling and diving
- Traditional Caribbean experience
Informal and fun, Pineapple Beach Club is an Adults Only All Inclusive relaxing holiday destination. This hotel enjoys a prime location on the undeveloped northeast coast of Antigua. Its 25-acres of gardens lead down to 1,600 feet of white sand beach washed by the calm turquoise waters of Long Bay.
Nearly three-quarters of the guest rooms feature ocean views with many rooms set in the palm-studded gardens, others poised on the hillside and some scattered along the beach. The newly updated, upscale décor and furnishings feature serene colours and new artwork and soft furnishings, yet still nod to the Caribbean holiday theme. While the manicured, white sand beach is the main attraction, the sun terraces and swimming pools are also very popular. Naturally the fun continues long after dark with cocktails at the beachfront bar followed by dinner in a choice of restaurants. The live nightly entertainment programme, disco and late-night snacks can be enjoyed into the small hours of the morning. Pineapple Beach Club offers the complete Caribbean holiday experience.
Guests of this property also have the opportunity to visit The Outhouse, a unique eatery set above the turquoise waters of Long Bay. Run by the legendary Miss Mary, The Outhouse is the perfect place to enjoy a cold, local beer, partake in a delicious homemade snack or even play a game of cards or Scrabble, while taking in the splendid views.
Fantastic service from the holiday place and fabulous resort. Thank you
Sarah Devenish reviewing Pineapple Beach Club (11-Feb-2017)
£1249 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services