Refreshing European heritage with a contemporary vibe, tropical island holidays at AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa can be totally relaxing or bursting with energy. An ideal choice amongst Seychelles resorts, we let you experience the very best the island has to offer.
Sunbathing on a quiet sandy beach, cooling off in the ocean or pool. Action packed days of culture and nature trips, ocean adventures or spa down time.
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: dubai
Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
- Avani Standard Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- tranquil secluded haven on pure white sands
- Fine dining in the seaside retreat
- Rooftop wooden sundeck for exotic cocktails at sun set
The Avani Seychelles is set on the sandy Bay of Barbarons on the west coast of Mahe. This area of dramatic mountains, giant granite boulders and pristine beaches has a seductive charm and allure. A warm welcome, inventive cuisine and excellent service are only a few features that make this hotel so memorable. This family friendly resort features excellent facilities including The Penguin Club for children, a PADI Dive Centre as well as land and water sports. The Senses Health Club & Spa will soon welcome guests to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and therapies. This hotel features two restaurants and The Roof Deck is the ideal spot for sunset cocktails while watching the sun sink into the horizon. The Avani Seychelles is perfect for those seeking a secluded beach holiday or a romantic honeymoon retreat in the Seychelles.
Great atmosphere and great location, lacking a bit of entertaiment but overall no complains
Alan Tigg reviewing Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa (21-Sep-2011)
£1319 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services