When you stay at one of St Lucia's most scenic hotels you won't help but gasp in awe as you take in the magical sight of the twin Pitons majestically rising in the horizon. The Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort is ideally positioned beside the soft white sands of Sugar Beach while facing Val de Pitons, thus creating the most dramatic and beautiful setting you can imagine.
Revel in every comfort of fully-fledged luxury and indulge in delicious dining, fun water sports and pampering spa treatments.
- Non-motorized water sports: windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, hobie cat sailing and also night fishing are all offered in the clear waters of the National Marine Reserve
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 31st October 2016
- Stay in the Sugar Mill Room which comes complete with your own butler service
- Enjoy delicious dining with a breathtaking waterfront view
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort
- Sugar Mill Luxury Room
- Room Only
- dramatic location on the Val de Pitons beside sugar beach
- elegant plantation style accommodation in hillside rainforest
- restoration and wellness in the shadow of the Pitons
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort enjoys a spectacular location, nestled between the Piton Mountains and a stunning beach in a UNESCO World Heritage listed area. This award-winning resort is set in over 100 acres of lush tropical forest that sweeps down to the protected waters of a National Marine Reserve. The resort was once the site of an 18th Century Sugar Mill Estate but now offers guests of all ages the holiday experience of a lifetime. Here guests can enjoy a superb range of land and water sports, pampering spa facilities, sumptuous Caribbean cuisine and secluded accommodation. The protected marine reserve offers guests incredible snorkelling and diving and kids can enjoy a fun and educational children's program. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort combines stylish accommodation, excellent facilities and a magnificent setting to create a little piece of heaven on earth.
£1949 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services