Enjoy the best of both worlds when you stay at St Lucia's fabulous Coconut Bay Resort & Spa, renowned for providing just as fabulous facilities for adults as they do for children. Split into two very distinct areas; Harmony for adults only, and Splash; a fantastic playground for little ones, this heavenly retreat does it all.
Treat your family to the break they deserve in a resort where each family member is given the personalised treatment they deserve. For a reason, it's been named St Lucia's number one resort hideaway for families! Create your perfect St Lucia holiday adventure today!
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save a fantastic 60%!!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa
- Deluxe Garden Splash
- All Inclusive
- Home to St Lucia's only waterpark with slides and waterfalls
- Harmony for adults-only with a tranquil spa
- $500 resort credit
The all-inclusive Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa is located on a beautiful beach on the south eastern shore of St Lucia. Set amidst a forest of coconut palms and beautifully landscaped grounds, this colourful resort offers outstanding facilities and value for singles, couples and families. Younger guests will love the Cocoland Kids Club as well as the slides and waterfalls at the waterpark. Meanwhile, adult guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities including land and water sports or simply take time to relax on the beach or be pampered at the Spa. Coconut Bay is just a few minutes drive from St. Lucia's Hewanorra International Airport so guests begin their holiday at Coconut Bay within minutes of their arrival on the island. Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice whether you seeking a fun family holiday, a romantic honeymoon or a wedding in paradise.
NOTICE: Hotel will be closed from 1st to 30th September 2017
It was a very relaxing holiday just what we wanted. The resort, beach and food was excellent.
Dharmesh Kesur reviewing Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa (11-Nov-2016)
£1189 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services