Tucked away in the western central region of Barbados is the parish of St. James, this is simply one of the best places from which to enjoy the glorious Caribbean weather. Commanding a prime beachfront location is the Colony Club by Elegant Hotels, an impressive establishment that combines the charms of the old world with the best of contemporary decor.
The dining areas will captivate you with their dreamy beachfront location and the fine cuisine served will leave a lasting impression on your taste buds. Enjoy the signature beachside grill and lap up the sunshine from a choice of four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools.
- FREE room upgrade from Pool/Garden View room to Luxury Poolside Room for a limited time
- Complimentary water sports including snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, water skiing and paddle-boarding
- Kids up to the age of 12 stay, play and eat for free when staying in the same room with each paying adult
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Colony Club by Elegant Hotels
- Pool/garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- A timeless retreat on Barbados' platinum coast
- Beach ambassadors will tend to your every whim
- open-air dining and beachfront dining
Although Barbados can be very expensive, you can spend as little or as much as you want depending on where you eat. Colony club was the best hotel on that stretch of beach,Paynes/Porters. It was perfect for what we were looking for. Laid back and relaxed but sophisticated without the tackiness of...
Diane Fraser Bell reviewing Colony Club by Elegant Hotels (01-Mar-2014)
£1289 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services