Be wowed from the moment you set foot on a private deserted island where you can live your Robinson Crusoe dream to the fullest. It will all be included, from delectable gourmet meals at a selection of bars (there are 8 of them including a golf bar plus and a tea house) and restaurants (including 4 buffet restaurants and 3 a la carte) to fun water sports, taster golf, snorkelling and windsurfing lessons, complimentary rounds of golf and spa treatments, daily re-filled mini bars in your room, introductory dive session and full use of fitness centre and all of the many land sports onsite.
On top of this you'll also have the amazing Kuredu's White Night party every Friday, and, of course the unforgettable Robinson Crusoe castaway experience - what are you waiting for?
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Kuredu Island Resort
- Garden Bungalow
- All Inclusive
- island hopping, fishing, luxury cruises and sunset cruise excursions
- the first golf course in maldives
- kuredu providers operates a dedicated snorkelling centre
Kuredu Island Resort is one of the larger resorts in the Lhaviyani Atoll, an area famous for its abundant fish life. Situated 80 miles north of the International Airport and 35 minutes by seaplane, Kuredu Island is protected by one of the best house reefs in the country and has more than 3km of white beaches and lagoons. With a glorious setting and a range of facilities there is something for everyone. With a golf course, dive centre, water sports and beach activities, Kuredu Island Resort is an ideal choice for those seeking the joys of the sea in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
the best holiday we have ever had. it is more like a 5 star.
David Wyre reviewing Kuredu Island Resort (27-Sep-2016)
£1209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services