Prepare to indulge to your heart's delight with an ultra all-inclusive where no luxury is spared. At the Moon Palace Cancun you'll be treated to an endless array of surprises, from romantic dining outlets to family-friendly attractions galore.
The best part? It's all included...and for those little things that aren't the resort hands out generous credits (up to $2,500 in value) to be spent on any extras like excursions, tours, swimming with the dolphins experiences and spa treatment...they're really that amazing! So what are you waiting for? Start living your endlessly fun Cancun dream today!
- Enjoy a fantastic Resort View to Garden View
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Moon Palace Cancun
- Deluxe Resort View
- All Inclusive
- With 14 restaurants you can dine at a different place every night of the week
- Enjoy 24-hour room service, a double whirlpool tub and private balcony in every room
- Choose from 7 pools and practice your surfing skills at the FlowRider experience
The spectacular Moon Palace Cancun 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand beach on Cancun's tranquil southern shore. Just 10 minutes from Cancun airport and 40 minutes from downtown Cancun, and an endless choice of daily activities ranging from non - motorized water sports and tennis to scuba diving and meditation, you can be as busy or relaxed as you choose. There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus. The hotel's restaurants feature a wide variety of cuisines and there are also several bars to choose from. If this isn't enough, you are also able to use the other Palace Resort's tantalising restaurants and facilities. Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Cancun is an ideal destination for travelers of all ages.
Please note: When using Resort Credit for products and services, a 16% service tax (to be paid locally) and fee will apply. These taxes and fees can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means.
Complete your stay before the 1st November 2017 and enjoy access to the fantastic new Grand Section opening on the 15th March 2017 where you will be able to enjoy the new facilities at The Grand that include ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge, so plenty to keep everyone amused!
Book now and receive up to $2500 spending money!* completely FREE OF CHARGE*. This can be used on:
Swim with the Dolphins for - Saving $149 pp
Experience a Mystic Mountain Sky Explorer Tour - Saving $79 pp
Experience a Catamaran Sunset Tour - Saving $85 pp
Daily Spa Treatments**
*Please note: When using Resort Credit for products and services, a 16% service tax (to be paid locally) and fee will apply. These taxes and fees can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means.
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 to book and take advantage of this unmissable offer
Amazing resort Great to go for halloween as it is a real affair Restaurants are amazing Pools are fabulous Small issue with the transfer - late both ways Highly recommended !!
Georgette Knights reviewing Moon Palace Cancun (05-Nov-2016)
£1199 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services