Crystal Cove is a vibrant beachfront hideaway oozing plenty of seductive Caribbean charm that makes you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. Aptly named and located in a hidden cove on the west coast of Barbados this premium all-inclusive retreat is regarded as one of the best on the island.
Just 15 minutes from Bridgetown, you'll be perfectly based to access all of the downtown action you may seek during your time in the island. You can also tuck into two excellent onsite restaurants and a varied array of top-notch all-inclusive facilities, including a fantastic kids club and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Take advantage of the all-inclusive options including complimentary windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and much more
- Kids will love the Flying Fish Kids Club for youngsters aged between 3 and 11
- Kids stay and eat free when staying in the same room as an adult when booking before 30 Sep and travelling from 1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2017
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels
- Pool/garden View
- All Inclusive
- ocean front location on the Platinum coast
- Three tiered swimming pool with waterfall and swim-up cave
- Dine in sister hotel Turtle Beach
Crystal Cove is a premium vibrant beachfront hotel offering a seductive Caribbean charm that makes you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. Located in a hidden cove on the west coast of Barbados, this colourful hotel boasts sun-soaked beaches, brilliant Caribbean waters and refreshing breezes. Pastel, low-rise buildings lead down to the beach through fragrant gardens and lagoon-style swimming pools. You can fill your days with activities including complimentary water sports and beach games or simply relax by the pool or enjoy a memorable meal. The hotel appeals to sophisticated romantics, families with older children and those simply seeking laid back, quality family time. Crystal Cove's relaxed ambience and friendly service make it a delightful setting for a Caribbean holiday.
Due to the hillside positioning and gardens that meander down to the beach this hotel is more suited to people without any walking difficulties
Treated as a guest not a dollar sign, nothing was to much trouble anything you asked for was done straight away without any fuss, great place great staff.
Alan Tait reviewing Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels (05-Oct-2016)
£1639 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services