Excellence Punta Cana is an adults only all inclusive resort with a magical setting beside a long strip of a soft white sand beach lined with swaying palms. Join in with one of the amazing activities on offer including the resorts very own casino or escape to The Miilé Spa, an oasis of wellness tucked away facing the Dominican mountains.
Enjoy International dining and drinking options with 8 fabulous restaurants to choose from as well as an array of sophisticated bars.
- Relax and rejuvenate at The Miile Spa which offers a range of treatments and great views over the Dominican mountains
- Choose from 8 delectable restaurants and 10 sophisticated bars with unlimited premium drinks
- A wide range of daily activities and nightly entertainment shows provide great entertainment and ensures there is something for everyone
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Excellence Punta Cana
- Junior Suite Garden View
- All Inclusive
- adults only - all suite property just steps from the Caribbean sea
- Excellence club for added luxury
- world class miile spa and beauty salon
At Excellence Punta Cana you can experience what it really means to get away from it all. This all inclusive, adults-only resort offers an idyllic setting beside a 30 mile beach of soft sands fringed by swaying palms and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. By day, you can try a variety of activities including scuba diving, horse riding, dance lessons, deep-sea fishing or golf at a nearby golf course.
Those looking to relax and unwind can laze by the pool, on one of the shaded day beds located by the beach, or escape to The Miilé Spa, an oasis of wellness tucked away in a quaint building facing the Dominican mountains. By night, you can try your luck at the resort Casino or enjoy the fun of the theme nights. Dining at Excellence Punta Cana is an international experience with eight irresistible restaurants and a choice of sophisticated bars. Excellence Punta Cana is a perfect choice for those seeking a secluded and romantic getaway.
This hotel will be closed for renovations between 1st July 2017 & will re-open 1st November 2017
Great Carribbean feel Made even better by the staff The horse riding was a good experience Recommended for people who have never riden before The Taxi company were great, food great, Entertainment especially Michael Jackson, And the circus. The beach games were fun and so was the salsa classe's...
Peter Brown reviewing Excellence Punta Cana (24-Jan-2016)
£1229 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services