Stay at one of Dubai’s most iconic hotels, where every childhood dream comes true for young and old alike. The dazzling water world of Atlantis, the Palm awaits you with its sumptuous grounds, lavish accommodation, extravagant attractions and unique water park adventures.
Succumb to everyday luxuries that will come as standard and select from a long variety of excellent eateries, gourmet restaurants and atmospheric bars. At the end of a long day of endless fun you can retreat to your very own haven of peace and tranquillity. And at this amazing prize we’re practically giving it away - what are you waiting for?
- Free Half board on selection dates and 2 Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Every guest room and suite at Atlantis offers views of either the Arabian Gulf or the fascinating islands of The Palm Jumeirah
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Atlantis, the Palm
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unbeatable offer for children under 12 years of age
- Non stop action for all ages
- restaurants and bars for every occasion and palate
The brand new Atlantis, The Palm Resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man made island of The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis has been designed to offer a fun-filled Dubai holiday. With such a vast array of facilities and activities on offer, the highlights are many; Aquaventure is the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East, the underwater maze of The Lost Chambers offers dazzling views into the 3 million gallon Ambassador Lagoon aquarium, while Dolphin Bay is a state-of-the-art marine education centre. The arches, domes and ornate spires of The Royal Towers of Atlantis are an architectural marvel of fascinating design and sculptural beauty creating a new landmark in Dubai. Every guest room and suite at Atlantis offers views of either the Arabian Gulf or the fascinating islands of The Palm Jumeirah. Atlantis, the Palm represents the essence of Dubai: innovation, excitement and luxury.
Great location and second time we have stayed at The Atlantis. Drinks hugely expensive, as before and also high supplements in the restaurants, so half board is a bit misleading because there are only a couple you can eat in without paying supplement. However, this is an awesome hotel and we would...
John Kellard reviewing Atlantis, the Palm (16-Feb-2015)
£639 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services