Bring your family along for the holiday of a lifetime and stay at one of the Middle East’s most amazing resorts where the fun never ends. Poised on its very own floating island and offering endless attractions and exciting activities for everyone in the family, at the Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai you’ll be enjoying top notch luxury accommodation, a varied array of attractions to keep everyone busy and entertained at all times, as well as gourmet dining options at spectacular restaurants.
- Party like a rockstar this summer with the variety of events such as live concerts, pool parties and much more
- Enjoy a complimentary meal upgrade to half board (excluding 18th Oct - 8th Nov 2014)
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
- 2 children stay free when sharing with adults and everyone receives free half board
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Atlantis, the Palm
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unbeatable offer for children under 12 years of age
- Non stop action for all ages
- restaurants and bars for every occasion and palate
The brand new Atlantis, The Palm Resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man made island of The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis has been designed to offer a fun-filled Dubai holiday. With such a vast array of facilities and activities on offer, the highlights are many; Aquaventure is the largest water themed attraction in the Middle East, the underwater maze of The Lost Chambers offers dazzling views into the 3 million gallon Ambassador Lagoon aquarium, while Dolphin Bay is a state-of-the-art marine education centre. The arches, domes and ornate spires of The Royal Towers of Atlantis are an architectural marvel of fascinating design and sculptural beauty creating a new landmark in Dubai. Every guest room and suite at Atlantis offers views of either the Arabian Gulf or the fascinating islands of The Palm Jumeirah. Atlantis, the Palm represents the essence of Dubai: innovation, excitement and luxury.
Wifi should be free. The hotel is already an expensive place to visit therefore wifi should be included. This is a big turn off towards us returning to Atlantis.
Jason Patterson reviewing Atlantis, the Palm (20-Aug-2014)
£809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services