Absorb Havana's unique charm and magic during the day as you stroll through its cobbled streets and rejuvenate at night at one of the city's most coveted hotels. Directly facing the Central Park and within walking distance to many of the main landmarks and museums, this luxurious hotel is the perfect base for tourists eager to dive right into Cuba's history and culture.
On your city tour you will visit the iconic sights of Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana. When you're ready to leave behind the city's musical streets, the brand new Iberostar Bella Vista is ready to pamper you from head to toe. Located on a fantastic stretch of Varadero's gleaming white sands, guests will find it hard not to feel totally relaxed with a perfect location for stunning views of the Caribbean ocean. Those looking for a bit more excitement and adventure will not be disappointed with a wide range of activities on offer such as tennis, football, basketball, catamaran trips, windsurfing classes and kayaking as well as lively evening entertainment. Enjoy the hotel's delicious buffet restaurant with your all-inclusive package along with other restaurants serving Japanese, Italian and Cuban cuisine. Adults-only and children's options are also available.
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the IBEROSTAR Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Steven Walters reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (02-Apr-2018)
Iberostar Bella Vista Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Massage cabins (singles & doubles available)
- Daytime activities program & Kids club
- Perfectly located along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba
The brand new IBEROSTAR Bella Vista Varadero is located on a fantastic stretch of Varadero's gleaming white sands. The hotel enjoys an enviable position overlooking the ocean. With a wide range of activities and services, there is plenty to do, or for those looking for a bit more excitement and adventure. From swimming in the hotel pool, snorkelling, to enjoying some evening entertainment. As well as an adults-only Elites section, there is also a kids club, where you can drop your children off safe in the knowledge they will be looked after by professionally trained staff whilst you get to enjoy some peace and quiet with your loved one. Cuba is fast becoming the number one destination to visit for the whole family, where you'll find a comforting mix of old architecture and culture and a modern twist to an historic country. A great Cuban experience awaits in the blissfully relaxing Varadero!
Again excellent hotel, staff and friendly. Everything was clean. Good choice of food every mealtime. Always plenty of drinks available. Nice sunbeds, clean swimming pool and beach excellent.
Deborah Walker reviewing Iberostar Bella Vista Varadero Hotel (06-Mar-2018)
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services