Begin your holidays in Barbados at the Radisson Aquatica Resort where you can enjoy the perfect combination of an atmosphere of serenity and that of stunning landscapes. The Radisson Aquatica Resort is bustling with facilities and entertainment for its guests to enjoy, from an impressive outdoor swimming pool to a high-end fitness centre.
The hotel also offers complimentary transportation to Bridgetown during the day for you to discover all of the local attractions. Guests are able to indulge in great dining options at one of the hotel’s eateries. Restaurants are only made better at the Radisson Aquatica Resort by the breath-taking backdrops that they each boast, which you can make the most of whilst enjoying your dinner. The fun doesn’t stop there, once you head over to Grenada, you can enjoy the incredible settings of the Grand Anse Beach where the Radisson Grenada Beach is set. Relax and unwind by the beach or in one of the resort’s impressive pools, proving to be the perfect oases of indulgence. If relaxing doesn’t sound like your cup of tea then take part in one of the hotel’s plentiful activities, whether that be diving, tennis or working out at the gym, this hotel has it all. As well as the hotel’s incredible facilities, there is lots to explore in the area with St. George’s restaurants, bars and attractions only a seven minute drive away.
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort is home to the island’s only free form swimming pool, complete with waterfalls
- Guests are able to dine in true style at the Radisson Aquatica Resort with themed dinner nights and beautiful beach backdrops
- Discover the best of Caribbean cultures during these holidays with central locations and a complimentary shuttle bus to Bridgetown at the Radisson Aquatica Resort
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: st george's, Grenada
- Departs: st george's, Grenada
- Arrives: london
Radisson Aquatica Resort
- Room Only
- Stunning views from all rooms
- A great place to relax and discover Barbadian culture
- Dine in style on the beach
For those wanting the perfect combination of Caribbean tranquillity and the gorgeous landscapes, look no further than Radisson Aquatica Barbados. Refurbished to top-quality standards with rooms offering picturesque ocean or island views, there is plenty of time to get up close to these views with long sandy beaches and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Local craft markets and other cultural attractions are located conveniently close to the hotel.
Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
- Room Only
- great location on grand Anse with long stretch of white sandy beach
- The island's only free form swimming pool, complete with waterfalls
- free wireless high speed internet access
Radisson Grenada Beach Resort is set within 20 acres of verdant gardens beside a beautiful stretch of Grand Anse Beach. The white sand beach is the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun while the resort’s pools are a refreshing oasis of relaxation. While the emphasis is on rest and relaxation, there are also plenty of activities to keep even the most active of guests entertained. You can work out at the gym or enjoy water sports, diving, tennis and golf nearby. For those looking to explore the area, the restaurants, bars and attractions of St Georges are just 7 minutes’ drive. This comfortable and spacious resort offers a fun family holiday or a relaxing beach break on the beautiful spice island of Grenada.
£1279 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services