Revel in the old world charm of Havana as you explore this historically rich Cuban city. Take a ride in the hallmark retro cars omnipresent throughout the city and explore the ruins in Habana Vieja. Take the challenge to master a few salsa steps as you enjoy the vibrant Cuban nightlife, after which you can retreat to your room in the Iberostar Parque Central.
Here you can quench your thirst as you marvel at the Havana skyline and the greenery of Parque Central at a rooftop bar. Your next stop is at the resort of Trinidad which is officially a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While the town will welcome you with the best of Cuban culture and ancient architecture, the Iberostar Grand Hotel will invite you to sip on the best mojito in town and rest in spacious quarters. Having enjoyed Trinidad to the full you will move on to your final stop in Varadero, a coastal resort town on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, where you can procure that long-awaited tan on some of the world's prettiest beaches. At your hotel, the Iberostar Varadero, you will be able to enjoy lush tropical gardens, intricate European styling and plenty of recreational facilities. Be sure not to miss out on this once in a lifetime trip!
- Relax and rejuvenate in the world class spa at Iberostar Varadero offering various wonderful treatments to ensure ultimate relaxation
- Live in luxury and enjoy the roof top pools and bars at Iberostar Parque Central with amazing panoramic views of the City
- Iberostar Grand Hotel is the jewel in the crown of this colonial city with the boutique offering the very highest level of service
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the IBEROSTAR Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Excellent place to stay in Havana
Grazyna Czubinska reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (13-Mar-2018)
Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad
- Bed and Breakfast
- boutique hotel in the very heart of trinidad
- adults only hotel with spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites
- a la carte restaurant & lobby bar serving the best mojito in the town
This boutique hotel is located in the very heart of Trinidad and welcomes adults 15 and over. The IBEROSTAR Trinidad combines elements of local colonial architecture with modern technology and comfort. Its central location is ideal for those interested in visiting Trinidad’s historic centre as it sits right on the main square and within walking distance of the colonial Parque Mayor. The hotel features an a la carte restaurant and a Lobby Bar, where you can enjoy a refreshing drink after a busy day of sightseeing. The IBEROSTAR Trinidad is the ideal base for exploring the many attractions of Trinidad.
Very comfortable, in a good location
Maureen Askew reviewing Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad (05-Feb-2018)
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
IBEROSTAR Varadero is a modern complex, located on the wonderful Varadero beachfront surrounded by tropical vegetation. This attractive hotel blends IBEROSTAR's European style with the warmth and magic of Cuba. Guests can swim in one of the hotel pools or enjoy the sporting facilities on offer. You may choose to rejuvenate in the elegant Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna. There are a number of dining options available including a restaurant with "show cooking" and the resort's bars are a great place to unwind after a busy day of activities. Whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero, the IBEROSTAR Varadero offers a luxury Cuban holiday.
Great location, beautiful beach and environs. Staff friendly and efficient, entertainment in the bar in the evening was brilliant but the night show left a lot to be desired. Good choice at breakfast. Staff are very precious about the beach towels!
Susan Hogue reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (08-Mar-2018)
£1829 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services