Visit the stunning island of Sri Lanka, where relaxing and tranquillity are the order of the day. Why House’s pool is easily one of the biggest of any property around. Here you can languish for hours enjoying the Jacuzzi bubbles, playing a game of water polo, swimming real lengths or just laying back on the sand-coloured shallows admiring the deepening colours of the sky as the sun sets magically at dusk.
A truly magical experience for both families and couples alike.
- Dive into an erray of water sporting activities
- Delight in a massage pavilion set among the lush garden and can arrange Ayurveda treatments surrounded by the sound of the local wildlife
- The yoga shala is perfect for one on one or group classes and will help you easily slip in to holiday mode
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: manchester
- Main House/garden House/cabana
- Bed and Breakfast
- Learn from the masters with a cooking demo
- Enjoy an authentic cultural show
- Luxuriate in the amazing well-appointed rooms
Serene and secluded yet just five minutes’ drive inland from the buzzing beaches of south coast Galle, Why House is a gorgeous eight bedroom hotel that you can rent either by the room or as a whole as an exclusive fully-staffed house. Why’s spacious en-suite guestrooms are spread between two architecturally designed buildings and a pair of cabanas that smoothly blend sophisticated European elegance with the Sri Lankan tropics. This scattering of rooms within the garden provides not only privacy from each other but also a good deal of individuality, as each of the bedrooms is unique.
£1049 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services