If you want to experience true luxury but don’t fancy the typical Caribbean holiday then Strawberry Hill is your place. Located amidst a magical mountainous village in Jamaica, Strawberry Hill is compound of a number of cottages nestled within the Blue Mountain’s contours.
Despite Strawberry Hill being in the middle of functioning Jamaican villages, this exclusive resort still embodies ultimate luxury with each post-Plantation cottage having verandas angled to capture unparalleled views of stunning landscapes. The resort features amenities classic to only the best, a dramatic infinity pool and a chilled wood-panelled bar. It is no wonder that Strawberry Hill was selected by the New York Times as one of the ‘1,000 Places To See Before You Die’, this resort is like no other in its surroundings, definitely not to be missed.
- The Resort Is Set Up As Individual Cottages Bound By Winding Footpaths, Nestled In The Midst Of Local Villages, Allowing For An Ultimately Authentic Experience
- Strawberry Hill Can Proudly Boast Having Been Named One Of The New York Times' '1,000 Places To See Before You Die'
- Poised on the steep slopes of the Blue Mountains, Strawberry Hill hosts its own special eco-system where the contrast of clouds formed and the tropical Jamaican heat help to facilitate the growth of an extraordinary variety of plants and foliage
- Departs: london
- Arrives: kingston, Jamaica
- Departs: kingston, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
- Studio Suite
- Continental Breakfast
- Voted one of the '1,000 Places To See Before You Die'
- A luxury hotel resort in the midst of local Jamaican village life
- Celebration of the local biodiversity of its surroundings, allowing for the use of local produce
Located in a magical mountain village in the midst of Jamaica's Blue Mountains, Strawberry Hill offers a number of cottages nestled within the mountain's contours, allowing for enhanced privacy and peace during your stay. The resort embodies 26 acres of high heaven and is characterised by clusters of Post-Plantation cottages, surrounded by lively tropical gardens. Each veranda is angled to capture a stunningly unique view of the local landscapes.Unsurprisingly, Strawberry Hill was selected by The New York Times as one of the '1,000 Places To See Before You Die'. During the day, you are able to relax in the resort's dramatic infinity pool, where you can soak up the views of Kingston far below and the Caribbean Sea shining beyond. During the night, enjoy a classic rum punch in the wood-panelled Bar, and savour succulent local flavours served in the resort's veranda restaurant.
£2609 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services