Begin your stay on this amazing holiday at Goldeneye, where you can live as James Bond's creator once did and even stay in his residency! You can enjoy the height of serenity at Goldeneye, a hotel compound of luxurious private villas that are set amid tropical gardens - proving as great oases of privacy.
Bustling with private beaches, secret coves and even a seawater swimming lagoon, Goldeneye is the perfect destination to begin a truly laid-back Caribbean holiday. As well as all of these idyllic relaxation opportunities, you will be able to enjoy an array of entertainment including authentic Jamaican music in Oracabessa. You will then continue this holiday of luxury at Strawberry Hill, a haven in the midst of Jamaica’s Blue Mountains. This resort is characterised by clusters of post-Plantation cottages that are surrounded by lively tropical gardens and each exude their own personal charm, telling a story of a vivid historic past whilst still creating an ambience for luxurious simplicity. Here at Strawberry Hill you will be able to relax in the resort’s infinity pool during the day and soak up views of Kingston far below and the Caribbean Sea glistening beyond. During the night, enjoy a truly Caribbean night with a classic rum punch from the bar and succulent local flavours and delicacies from the resort’s veranda restaurant. This package is not to be missed, it definitely provides a Caribbean holiday experience like no other!
- Strawberry Hill is a luxury Hotel Resort In The Midst Of Local Jamaican Village Life - most definitely a unique experience
- GoldenEye, Rich In History, Is Home To The Famous Fleming Villa
- Complimentary Transfers are included in between the properties
- Strawberry Hill is voted one Of The '1,000 Places To See Before You Die' by the New York Times
- Departs: london
- Arrives: kingston, Jamaica
- Departs: kingston, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
- Studio Suite
- Continental Breakfast
- Voted one of the '1,000 Places To See Before You Die'
- A luxury hotel resort in the midst of local Jamaican village life
- Celebration of the local biodiversity of its surroundings, allowing for the use of local produce
Located in a magical mountain village in the midst of Jamaica's Blue Mountains, Strawberry Hill offers a number of cottages nestled within the mountain's contours, allowing for enhanced privacy and peace during your stay. The resort embodies 26 acres of high heaven and is characterised by clusters of Post-Plantation cottages, surrounded by lively tropical gardens. Each veranda is angled to capture a stunningly unique view of the local landscapes.Unsurprisingly, Strawberry Hill was selected by The New York Times as one of the '1,000 Places To See Before You Die'. During the day, you are able to relax in the resort's dramatic infinity pool, where you can soak up the views of Kingston far below and the Caribbean Sea shining beyond. During the night, enjoy a classic rum punch in the wood-panelled Bar, and savour succulent local flavours served in the resort's veranda restaurant.
- One Bedroom Beach Hut
- Bed and Breakfast
- GoldenEye, rich in history, is home to the famous Fleming Villa
- Guests of GoldenEye are invited to book an overnight stay at Pantrepant
- GoldenEye has recently introduced luxurious Beach Huts
Located just 20 minutes outside of Ocho Rios on the north coast of Jamaica, Goldeneye lies on 52-acres of land, bustling with private beaches, secret coves, a seawater swimming lagoon, snorkelling cove and much much more. The extraordinary hotel is compound of luxurious private villas including the exclusively famous Fleming Villa - designed by Ian Fleming, otherwise known as the creator of James Bond. Villas are set amid tropical gardens and are great oases of privacy. Goldeneye is the perfect destination for a truly Caribbean laid-back holiday where you will be able to enjoy an array of entertainment including authentic Jamaican music in Oracabessa.
£2019 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services