Start your holiday making the most of the all-inclusive experience that Warwick Paradise Island Hotel has to offer - located on 30 minutes away from Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport, this hotel surprisingly offers an abundance of peace and serenity for its guests to enjoy.
This adults-only hotel is the perfect place for guests to sit back and unwind, indulging in all that Warwick Paradise Island has to offer, including the delicious food of the Warwick Sea Island. After making your way to Havana, delve into the rich history the Nh Capri Hotel has to offer - being one of the city's mot historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s. This historical gem also enjoys a perfect location right at the heart of the city, just footsteps away from the panoramic settings of Malecon's seaside promenade. This package makes the most of two serene and beautiful locations - the perfect package for adults looking to relax and rejuvenate.
- Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is the place for activities and excursions galore, with snorkelling, tennis, badminton and lots lots more offered!
- Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is located on the perfectly stuning vistas of the ocean and harbour of Nassau
- Nh Capri hotel is one of Havana's most historically popular hotels, as it was mafia-run in the 50s
- Departs: london
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
- Island View
- All Inclusive
- The Paradise Island, Nassau Harbour location
- The playful, modern décor
- The activities and excursions galore
Located upon a harbour, overlooking Nassau’s various marinas, docks and boardwalks, the all-inclusive Warwick Paradise Island Hotel is a mere 30 minute drive from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport, yet it offers all the serenity you could ask for. Its brand new, playful designs give the hotel a modern feel and the adult-only policy ensures a calm and intimate escape. Simply sit back and unwind, indulging all your senses with a meal upon the Warwick Sea Terrace whilst soaking up the stunning views over the harbour enclave. For an adventure, guests can take a gentle to the overabundance of nearby attractions, including Casinos and Cabbage beach. Take a bike ride around Paradise Island and learn about the Island’s rich history. This hotel is perfect for those seeking a playful, modern, adults-only atmosphere and a stunning, sun-kissed coastal retreat.
* Please note that the minimum age policy to accommodate guests is 16 years old and older. All guests must be 18 years or older to make guest room reservations, and be 16 years and older to be accommodated, and to visit any of the restaurants and bars. All guests must present a valid photo ID during registration and when checking in. Guests between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or chaperoned by and adult 25 years or older. The legal drinking age in The Bahamas is 18 years and older. Any violation of underage drinking may result in the guest being removed from the resort.*
Nh Capri Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Waterfront on your doorstep
- Full of history and beautifully refurbished
- Iconic rooftop swimming pool
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half a century of history and a more than perfect location right at the heart of the city, just footsteps away from the panoramic Malecon seaside promenade.
With its modern facade and sleek new interiors, it might be hard to believe that this elegant property had been on standby for seven years. After years of complete shut-down and extensive refurbishment works, this once rapidly withering flower has once again blossomed, thanks to an enormous rescue operation that brought it back to its former glory. Upon completion of a series of renovation works, the Capri reopened on January 2014 to welcome guests to its 250 beautifully upgraded rooms, all offering incredible views of the city and the sea.
Nice hotel in a good location. Relatively short stay but no complaints
David Gough reviewing Nh Capri Hotel (28-Feb-2018)
£2929 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services