Ever wanted to experience a holiday which combines the high-end sophistication of downtown Miami as well as the tropically stunning vistas of the Bahamas' surroundings? With this package you will begin in the adults-only ME Miami hotel - a luxury resort which prides itself on its location, set on the stunning views of Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami.
The ME Miami is the perfect place for guests to make the most of the vibrant city; with easy access to must-see museums, sprawling parks, high-end dining and shopping, and infamous nightlife. Guests are able to enjoy panoramic views of the city's skyline from both their rooms and from the Sunset and Sunrise Bella's poolside bar. The second half of this holiday package is just as glorious as the first, where adults-only are able to enjoy the stunning vistas of the harbour, overlooking Nassau's various marinas, docks, and boardwalks. Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is full of things for guests to get up to, including snorkelling, tennis, volleyball, and many organised excursions. Guests are also able to take part in activities such as a bike ride around Paradise Island where you can learn about the island's rich history. This all inclusive hotel is perfect for those seeking a playful, modern, adults-only atmosphere and a stunning coastal retreat.
- Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade at Warwick Paradise Island
- Warwick Paradise Islands Bahamas is the perfect adults-only getaway with offering an all inclusive package catering for everyone
- Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas enjoys the prime location of Nassau Harbour on Paradise Island
- ME Miami is home to the famous restaurant, STK, which adds an element of modern chic to the classic American 'Clubhouse and Grill' experience
- Departs: london
- Arrives: miami, United States
- Departs: miami, United States
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
- Aura Room
- Room Only
- Prime location in the heart of it all
- Home to the famous restaurant, STK
- Incredible views from of the famous downtown skyline
ME Miami offers a cutting-edge adults-only experience amidst the cosmopolitan heart of Downtown Miami. A modern hotel decorated with an innovative design, equipped with a number of bars, restaurants, and luxurious facilities, creating the perfect atmosphere which helps to capture the vibes of the vibrant city. Located just steps away from the city's must-see museums, picturesque parks, renowned nightlife, and high-end dining, this hotel helps to set the stage for an unforgettable experience where the worlds of music and design meet lifestyle luxury. Rooms offer beautiful views of the Miami skyline, amplified from the Sunset and Sunrise Bella's poolside bar. ME Miami is also home to a branch of the infamous modern steakhouse restaurant, STK, which is coupled up with an American bar and DJs inspired by atmospheres elsewhere, including that of New York City.
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
- Island View
- All Inclusive
- The Paradise Island, Nassau Harbour location
- The playful, modern décor
- The activities and excursions galore
Located upon a harbour, overlooking Nassau’s various marinas, docks and boardwalks, the all-inclusive Warwick Paradise Island Hotel is a mere 30 minute drive from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport, yet it offers all the serenity you could ask for. Its brand new, playful designs give the hotel a modern feel and the adult-only policy ensures a calm and intimate escape. Simply sit back and unwind, indulging all your senses with a meal upon the Warwick Sea Terrace whilst soaking up the stunning views over the harbour enclave. For an adventure, guests can take a gentle to the overabundance of nearby attractions, including Casinos and Cabbage beach. Take a bike ride around Paradise Island and learn about the Island’s rich history. This hotel is perfect for those seeking a playful, modern, adults-only atmosphere and a stunning, sun-kissed coastal retreat.
* Please note that the minimum age policy to accommodate guests is 16 years old and older. All guests must be 18 years or older to make guest room reservations, and be 16 years and older to be accommodated, and to visit any of the restaurants and bars. All guests must present a valid photo ID during registration and when checking in. Guests between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or chaperoned by and adult 25 years or older. The legal drinking age in The Bahamas is 18 years and older. Any violation of underage drinking may result in the guest being removed from the resort.*
£1879 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services