For those looking for a holiday with a difference, that will leave a lasting memory that you will cherish for a lifetime, then the Rosythe Estate is the place for you. Steeped in years of Colonial and rural Sri Lankan history, the estate effortlessly combines its years of history alongside luxuriously well-appointed accommodation and attentive yet unobtrusive service.
The ideal retreat for anyone looking for something that goes beyond the usual beach retreat, yet still provides a luxurious and relaxing tropical break.
- Visit a working Tea and Rubber factory nearby
- Embark on a fantastic selection of walking trails, discovering Sri Lanka away from the crowds
- Delight in the magnificent views of Sri Lanka’s Hill country
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
Rosyth Estate House
- Classic Room
- Half Board
- Indulge your mind, body and soul with a Wellness Retreat
- Enjoy a unique Sri Lankan cookery lesson
- Visit the local Tea factory
This 1926 colonial planter’s bungalow is set in 62 acres of a private tea and rubber estate offering outstanding accommodation, exceptional food and an extraordinary experience like no other. The Rosyth Estate House provides guests with the opportunity to experience the beauty and culture of rural Sri Lanka, whilst staying in luxuriously well-appointed rooms inviting you into a serenely tranquil environment ensuring you're provided with the perfect combination of comfort and luxury. Explore the estate, visit the local tea factory, chill by the pool or take in the stunning views. The private house in the hills, run as a boutique hotel is a perfect base from which to take in the splendour of this stunning destination.
£1179 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services