Discover two destinations - with this USA and Bahamas adventure, you will be guaranteed two unique experiences packed into one fantastic holiday. Your holiday starts with three nights at the Hilton Miami Downtown which will give you time to absorb Miami's eclectic atmosphere, its pulsating nightclubs, vibrant beach scene, chic avenues and intoxicating nightlife.
After your captivating American adventure you will be flown to Bahamas to indulge in your own paradise at the four-star Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas. Indulge in All Inclusive bliss at this Adults only haven designed to cater for all of your needs.
- Enjoy free breakfast when staying at Hilton Miami Downtown
- Discover the best of both worlds with the option to stay for longer, just call one of our sales team to enquire
- Enjoy a prime location in Miami and get FREE light rail service to access nearby restaurants
- Activities and Excursions Galore at the Adults Only, All Inclusive Bahamas Resort
- Departs: london
- Arrives: miami, United States
- Departs: miami, United States
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
Hilton Miami Downtown
- Room Only
- Great location in the heart of the downtown attractions
- complimentary light rail service to the restaurants and shopping area
- rooftop pool with skyline views
Beautifully set overlooking the titillating skyline of downtown Miami, the Hilton Miami Downtown lives up to its name with a wonderful location right at the heart of Miami's most chic and happening hub. Formerly known as the Radisson Miami, after having recently completed a thorough renovation across all of its 527 guest rooms, the completely refurbished Hilton Miami Downtown now offers guests with a selection of superior amenities, customary of the Hilton brand including the very exclusive Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection® as well as the new signature facility Fitness by Precor® gym. Nicely positioned on Biscayne Boulevard, this full-service hotel is within minutes to some of Miami's most popular attractions, including the famous Bayside Marketplace, the Port of Miami and South Beach. Giving guests the easiest access to all main places of interest in the downtown area, from the rooftop of this hotel guests will also be able to take in the beauty of this beachside city and admire amazing views over the whole of Miami.
Loved Miami, take lots of money. View from hotel room was amazing.
Liesette Mcwilliam reviewing Hilton Miami Downtown (13-Jul-2016)
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
- Island View
- All Inclusive
- The Paradise Island, Nassau Harbour location
- The playful, modern décor
- The activities and excursions galore
Located upon a harbour, overlooking Nassau’s various marinas, docks and boardwalks, the all-inclusive Warwick Paradise Island Hotel is a mere 30 minute drive from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport, yet it offers all the serenity you could ask for. Its brand new, playful designs give the hotel a modern feel and the adult-only policy ensures a calm and intimate escape. Simply sit back and unwind, indulging all your senses with a meal upon the Warwick Sea Terrace whilst soaking up the stunning views over the harbour enclave. For an adventure, guests can take a gentle to the overabundance of nearby attractions, including Casinos and Cabbage beach. Take a bike ride around Paradise Island and learn about the Island’s rich history. This hotel is perfect for those seeking a playful, modern, adults-only atmosphere and a stunning, sun-kissed coastal retreat.
* Please note that the minimum age policy to accommodate guests is 16 years old and older. All guests must be 18 years or older to make guest room reservations, and be 16 years and older to be accommodated, and to visit any of the restaurants and bars. All guests must present a valid photo ID during registration and when checking in. Guests between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or chaperoned by and adult 25 years or older. The legal drinking age in The Bahamas is 18 years and older. Any violation of underage drinking may result in the guest being removed from the resort.*
£1699 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services