Packed with parks and family attractions, Abu Dhabi's top destination island is lapped by calm Gulf waters and basks in daily sun. At the Crowne Plaza Yas Island, you can drop your worries at the entrance to our sociable lobby lounge, and relax away your cares at the nearby Yas Beach, a short walk or complimentary shuttle ride away. Located in the legendary Rub'Al Khali, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara embraces the epic adventures of this evocative landscape by providing a luxury oasis for discerning travellers.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara distinguishes itself from other Abu Dhabi hotels giving its guests the quintessentially luxurious Abu Dhabi resort experience with leisure facilities to please the most demanding of tastes.
- Elegantly designed rooms with picturesque desert views at Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
- Each day, Anantara features a range of organised and do-it-yourself Abu Dhabi excursions across the desert that let you see beyond the boundaries of the hotel
- Take a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation of your choice with our aromatherapy oils or candle massage
- Departs: london
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Crowne Plaza Yas Island
- Bed and Breakfast
- Upgrade to a fabulous All - Inclusive experience
- Amazing location within the vibrant Yas Island
- Indulge your taste buds
Yas Island became a multi-purpose leisure, shopping and entertainment destination:
- Attractions include Ferrari World theme park, Yas Water World, Yas Links Golf Course, Yas Marina are all accessible via complimentary Yas Express shuttle anywhere on the island
- Yas Beach is just 7 minutes walk from the hotel, hotel provides complimentary access, sunbed and umbrella. Alcohol drinks served on the beach at extra charge
- 57 restaurants and cafes offering the perfect meal out for any occasion
- Mad - the most exclusive night club in Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall - the largest mall in Abu Dhabi opened in November 2014
A very smart and well presented hotel. Well located for the attractions of Yas Island which are easily reached by using the courtesy bus service that runs from outside the hotel. Close to Abu Dhabi city centre and airport. Staff are delightful; friendly and helpful. We had booked the all inclusive...
Paul Hagger reviewing Crowne Plaza Yas Island (23-Feb-2017)
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
- Deluxe Garden View
- Full Board
- Indulge your senses at the Spa
- Discover the endless posibilities with destination dining
- Enjoy the plethora of activities on offer
Nicely hidden away in the legendary Liwa Desert at the Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara opens up to adventurous guests embracing the epic adventures of indigenous desert culture with nothing but the most refined luxury. Here lucky guests are left to unwind at their leisure in the unsurpassed comfort of private, palatial-style villas, in a 'Mirage Palace' enveloped by thousands of years of intriguing traditions. Traverse towering dunes and sandy desert trails with enthralling desert escapades. Experience a retreat that blends cultural passion with desert tranquillity.
£1649 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services