Discover the exotic cultural history with this premier 5 star luxury hotel. Earl's Regency Hotel, in Sri Lanka, captures perfectly the regal opulence of a bygone time, where service and hospitality were of utmost importance and the needs of every guests was met without question.
Along with a stunning base from which to explore Sri Lanka, you're also given a scenic backdrop that is to die for. A simply spectacular destination with a spectacular hotel to match.
- Relax in or around the pool, with breath-taking views of Kandy, where you can simply absorb the tropical sunshine and unwind
- The Earl’s Regency has some of the best restaurants in Kandy, with our dining options ranging from local favourites to international feasts
- The on-location shopping arcade has many souvenirs and trinkets for you to treat yourself to
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
Earl's Regency Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- An ideal family holiday
- Endulge your mind, body and soul at the Ayu Spa
- Visit the Royal Palace of Kandy
Earl's Regency Hotel is a 5 star resort situated in the regal city, home to the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha. The breath-taking views of mountains and the Mahaweli river surrounding the property provides and oasis of calm to the traveller whether he is on business or leisure. Indulge yourself in exclusive luxury accommodation and sumptuous dining while you enjoy the best in hospitality. Devour the vivacity and richness of Sri Lankan gems, marvel the beautiful carvings and inlays of the Palace of the Tooth Relic or let the calming serenity of the central lake serenade you. Stay at Earl's Regency Hotel and experience the rich culture Sri Lanka has to offer you.
NOTE: The Kandy hoteliers have informed us that the hotel bars will not be operating or serving alcoholic beverages in public areas from 29th July to 08th August, due to the Esala Perahera taking place in Kandy during this period. The Mini bars in the guest rooms will however be available consumption during this period
Our benchmark hotel now! Super.
Alan Kanharn reviewing Earl's Regency Hotel (19-Mar-2016)
£869 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services