The Palms is a stunning beach fronted hotel in Sri Lanka's south west coasts, famed for its natural beauty and perfect beach locations. Delight in the amazing sunrises and sunsets from the terraces and enjoy a cooling dip in the large pool during the day.
The open air restaurant provides guests with a gastronomic adventure with daily buffets serving fresh seafood, whilst also providing a wide at the à la carte restaurant, The Fisherman's Wharf. An outstanding resort to fit an outstanding destination.
- Dine under the great heavens, while you enjoy the sweet hum of clashing waves that gently overlaps at the shores of Beruwala
- Indulge yourself at the hand of the expert Barlini therapist at the renowned trademarked Coco Spa
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience at the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and conversation centre
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Indulge your taste buds with a wide selection of mouth-watering restaurants
- Luxuritae in the well appointed rooms
- Enjoy a plethora of sporting and liesure activities
Positioned along the golden sandy beaches of Beruwela, Palms Hotel is your ideal place for a beach holiday. Surrounded by natural and historic wonders and a range of water based activities to keep you well geared the hotel has well appointed rooms facing the Indian Ocean. Guests can also enjoy delicious meals from Buffets, to a la carte and seafood treats. You can spend your holiday by enjoying an early morning swim at the hotel's outdoor pool or enjoy snacks from the coffee shop during lazy afternoons.
One great thing about the hotel is that it has managed to get a tropical looking environment despite the fact that it is very close to the beach. It is very popular among tourists because of the lovely beach and the plenty of activities available to its residence. In the area of Bentota and Beruwela, in terms of beauty this is one of the best.
£959 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services