Across Amaya Hills' collection of 100 beautifully and comfortably appointed rooms guests will find exquisite decoration with fine details borrowed from temples and historic Kandy monuments coupled with a good range of amenities.
An excellent and soothing spa offers guests the ultimate in relaxation and massage therapies with an extensive range of traditional and natural treatments. Blending modern with traditional Kandyan style and mixing it with a slight highland theme, this dream resort is the perfect place to enjoy the best of both worlds, contemporary and old, opulent luxury and the wildest of nature.
- Explore the stunning tropical countryside with glorious views to embrace each moment with
- Discover the ancient art of palm reading
- Luxuriate in the stunning pool with sublime tropical views
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- Discover the healing properties of Ayu-Cure
- Indulge your tastes buds with the award winning cuisine
- Enjoy a wide range of exciting experiences and excursions
Hidden away in a cool and heavenly retreat, Amaya Hills stands as a magnificent palace rising above the hills with imposing architectural details that evoke the spirit of the ancient Kingdom of Kandy. Perched high above a legendary city that has been recognised as the most beautiful in Sri Lanka and overlooking the forest-covered hills of Heerasagala, this opulent resort lies located only 7 km away from the heart of Kandy and brings guests with a serene and verdant hideaway in which to enjoy luxurious and relaxing Sri Lanka holidays.
NOTE: The Kandy hoteliers have informed us that the hotel bars will not be operating or serving alcoholic beverages in public areas from 29th July to 08th August, due to the Esala Perahera taking place in Kandy during this period. The Mini bars in the guest rooms will however be available consumption during this period
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services