The Ravenala Attitude is perfectly located along the north-west coast of the island. Enjoy excellent range of facilities and entertainment options, combine active leisure with relaxing pursuits. Have you always wanted to experience the glamour, rich culture and futuristic modernity of Dubai? Why not enjoy a stay at the ‘Hilton Garden Inn Mall of the Emirates Hotel’.
With all the modern facilities you could expect from a 4* hotel, including an infinity pool, a soft colour palette, and contemporary design, this hotel really does provide a tranquil and comfortable haven from which to retire to after busy days of exploring Dubai.
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
The Ravenala Attitude
- Couples Suite
- All Inclusive
- Unique location on a white sand beach
- Little ones can enjoy the Kids Club & Teens Club
- Free sports and leisure activities are abundant
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star, all-suite hotel in Mauritius that's also an all-inclusive. Ideally located along the north-west coast of the island, this brand new hotel will open in October 2015 and will feature 272 suites, each exquisitely furnished with sleek, modern decor. Perfect for couples, adults and families.
With an excellent range of facilities and entertainment options onsite allowing you to perfectly divide your time between active and relaxing pursuits, there's plenty to choose from. Have fun at the beach with paddle boarding, windsurfing and canoeing or spoil yourself with the magical touch of various spa treatments.
Discover the culinary adventure of Mauritius with the all-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' which enables you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch, 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar!
The Hotel and staff are absolutely tremendous and can’t do enough for you. The facilities are excellent for couples and families with plenty of choice and things to do. It was the best variety Food and restaurants I’ve experienced at a holiday hotel
Michael Barr reviewing The Ravenala Attitude (17-Mar-2018)
Hilton Garden Inn Mall of the Emirates
- Guest Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Facilities galore
- The simplistic yet, soft colour scheme and modern design
- The central Al Barsha location
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the Metro Station; offering fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai. The hotel is a mere 200m stroll from the famous Mall of the Emirates, and is also close to various beaches, the Burj Khalifa, as well as skydiving stations, golf courses, the Aquaventure Waterpark, the Heritage Village and Gold Souk market. With all the modern facilities you could wish for, including an infinity pool, and a soft colour palette, this hotel really does provide a tranquil and comfortable haven from which to explore the glamour, rich culture and futuristic developments of Dubai.
Great location close to Mall
Susan Vanzyl reviewing Hilton Garden Inn Mall of the Emirates (21-Jan-2018)
£1489 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services