Sri Lanka is home to the Jetwing Lighthouse, which exudes an old world charm of elegance and minimalism combined with attentive service, exquisite cuisine and a wide selection of facilities and activities.
The hotel terrace is perfect for a sunset cocktail and a chat while overlooking the spectacular Indian Ocean.
- Maintain your fitness regime with one of the expert personal trainers provided
- All rooms have a private terrace or balcony with a clear view of the Indian Ocean
- Try the hedonistic Adam & Eve spa experience with a floral soak under the stars and candle lit dinner by the plunge pool
- Departs: london
- Arrives: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departs: colombo, Sri Lanka
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- unique architectural triumph of iconic genius, Geoffrey Bawa
- overall splendour continues inside
- Restaurants are legendary
Set on a stunning hilltop overlooking the majestic Indian Ocean, Jetwing Lighthouse is inspired by the architecture of Galle’s Old Dutch Fort. A member of the ‘Small Luxury Hotels of the World’, this resort is bordered by a stretch of golden beach that disappears into the distant horizon. The resort boasts luxurious rooms with king-sized beds and fabulous bathrooms as well as excellent cuisine, unmatched sea views and excellent facilities. The superb service and elegant surroundings make Jetwing Lighthouse an excellent choice for enjoying the many charms of a holiday in Sri Lanka.
An excellent hotel with excellent service. They made everything we wished for availalbe to us. Highly recomended.
Nina Schofield reviewing Jetwing Lighthouse (17-Mar-2011)
£879 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services