This adults-only paradise epitomizes the height of luxury and hospitality, with an abundance of facilities and activities for you to take part in during your stay. This is the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst soaking up the surrounding vistas of the harbour enclave.
Warwick Paradise Island boasts an enviable location, on the south shore of the island - located near an abundance of shopping and dining locations, as well as near Paradise Island casino and the world-famous Cabbage Beach. This hotel is perfect for those seeking a playful, modern, adults-only, coastal retreat. Please Note: Minimum age requirement for ALL Guests is 18 years, except during March, April, and June when the age is 21 years old.
- Enjoy entertainment at Junkanoo Beat, featuring a sound system with acoustics reminiscent of 70s disco
- Exclusive Savings for this Winter and next Summer when booking with The Holiday Place
- Guests are able to indulge in a whole world of holistic healing at the Amber Spa
- Exclusive access to a private harbour-front beach, perfect for snorkelling
- Departs: london
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
- Island View
- All Inclusive
- The Paradise Island, Nassau Harbour location
- The playful, modern décor
- The activities and excursions galore
Located upon a harbour, overlooking Nassau’s various marinas, docks and boardwalks, the all-inclusive Warwick Paradise Island Hotel is a mere 30 minute drive from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport, yet it offers all the serenity you could ask for. Its brand new, playful designs give the hotel a modern feel and the adult-only policy ensures a calm and intimate escape. Simply sit back and unwind, indulging all your senses with a meal upon the Warwick Sea Terrace whilst soaking up the stunning views over the harbour enclave. For an adventure, guests can take a gentle to the overabundance of nearby attractions, including Casinos and Cabbage beach. Take a bike ride around Paradise Island and learn about the Island’s rich history. This hotel is perfect for those seeking a playful, modern, adults-only atmosphere and a stunning, sun-kissed coastal retreat.
* Please note that the Minimum age requirement for ALL Guests is 18 years, except during March, April, and June when the age is 21 years old. *
£1499 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services