Discover the meaning of first-class luxury in the Caribbean with a week-long getaway to the 'Island of Spice'. And rather than just any hotel, you will be staying at the Coyaba Beach Resort, a beautifully-designed piece of architecture immersed in lush tropical vegetation and perched right on the picturesque Grand Anse Beach. This really is the sunbather's paradise; with the stretches of white sand that surround it and the soft blueness of the Caribbean Sea bordering it.
You will be elated by the amount of space your room has and how tastefully it has been decorated. You will also want to take advantage of the spa to get pampered with a variety of treatments. If you plan to take your family with you the kids will be taken care of with a host of leisure facilities designed just for them.
- Complimentary inclusions ranging from Green fees, non-motorised water sports and weekly entertainment and resort activities
- Stay 7+ Nights and get up to 2 nights FREE or Stay 14+ nights and get 4 nights FREE
- All Inclusive and other meal plans are available at this Boutique hotel
- Located right on Grenada's stunning Grand Anse Beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st george's, Grenada
- Departs: st george's, Grenada
- Arrives: london
Coyaba Beach Resort
- Superior Collection Garden/pool View
- Room Only
- Located on Grenada's stunning Grand Anse Beach
- Fine dining al fresco
- Beautiful accommodation scattered through 5 acres
The Coyaba Beach Resort is set on the famed Grand Anse Beach and offers spectacular views of the elegant boutique surroundings. The resort's unique decor is inspired by Arawak Indian culture and creates a comfortably refined ambience. Guests can enjoy a variety of recreation facilities, family-friendly activities, an indulgent spa, sumptuous international cuisine and much more. The property is ideally situated just a short walk from the services of Grand Anse town, 3 miles from the Point Salines Airport and 5 miles from the quaint capital, St. George's. The Coyaba Beach Resort features all of the essentials for an enchanting Caribbean holiday offering all meal plans including All Inclusive.
Family run resort and staff took time to look after us. The chef Saurabh took care of our food needs and staff like Nisha, Evril, Randy, Jennifer, Rhonda and Nigel are names that I recall who looked after us well. The rooms are lovely but the bathrooms could do with updating. Great trip
Sonal Dave reviewing Coyaba Beach Resort (03-Jun-2014)
£909 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services