Make Stonehaven Bay your tropical haven for as you enjoy an unforgettable week in Tobago lapping up the delicious weather and resting your weary bones. You will have the fabulous Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort as your place of retreat for the eight days you'll spend here. And you'll be glad it wasn't any other place when you walk into this palm tree-fringed resort set in a hillside yet within a few metres from the Caribbean Sea.
Continuing the nature theme, you'll find grounds carpeted in lovely, colourful gardens and dotted with teak furniture. You will surely love the terrace dining area where you can tuck into succulent Caribbean cuisine or sip your favourite beverage as you gaze out over the sea. Your room will be a cosy and spacious chamber that leads into the garden.
- Option to Upgrade to Fully All Inclusive
- Exclusive Adults Only resort in Idyllic Surroundings
- Exclusive offer: Book and save 50% off and receive a FREE upgrade from Garden View to Ocean View!
- Luxury Rooms, some with a Private Jucuzzi
- Departs: london
- Arrives: tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Departs: tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
- Arrives: london
Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort
- Garden View
- Bed and Breakfast
- exclusive adults-only resort in idyllic surroundings
- luxury rooms, some with a private jacuzzi
- local culinary delights and speciality caribbean fare
The modern Le Grand Courlan Resort is located on the leeward side of Tobago, overlooking Stonehaven Bay. Set on a hillside in fragrant gardens of frangipani and hibiscus, this resort was designed to blend with its natural surroundings using stone and teak materials. The unique guest rooms feature tropical décor, handcrafted mahogany furnishings and original artworks. The hotel welcomes adults only, over the age of 16 years, to enjoy the stunning beachside location, attentive personal service and a great range of amenities including a pampering spa. Le Grand Courlan Resort offers guests a chance to relax, unwind and enjoy the natural treasures of Tobago.
average hotel, the food was very good, but the atmosphere was poor, we had a great time
Gerald Mason reviewing Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort (15-Mar-2011)
£699 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services