Are you yearning for sun, sand, sea and an exotic adventure? Then why not head to Cuba’s scenic coastline and harbour in Varadero, to the Iberostar Tainos Hotel? This hotel boasts spacious and homely guest rooms, traditional Caribbean bungalows, and a hoard of activities to suit every taste.
Take a gentle stroll upon the soft white sands or enjoy a wide variety of entertainment and facilities including water sports, archery, mini golf, Aerobics, tennis, volleyball, not forgetting dance lessons. Relish the international buffet, Japanese and Cuban cuisine as well as live cooking and create memories that will last a life time.
- Enjoy the homely guest rooms set within Caribbean bungalows, heavily influenced by Cuban designs, yet remain comfortable, ensuring a pleasant stay.
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2018 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- The Varadero setting – Enjoy the scenic coastline and soft white sands
- A wide variety of entertainment and facilities. Enjoy water sports, archery, mini golf, Aerobics, tennis, volleyball, not forgetting dance lessons and array of restaurants.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Tainos Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Designed as a traditional Caribbean village
- Excellent dining options
- Magnificent grounds beside Varadero's world famous beach
Iberostar Tainos is located on a beautiful stretch of Varadero Beach near Varadero Harbour and offers excellent value for money. The warm and inviting accommodation includes spacious guest rooms and 17 two storey bungalows that offer that home away from home feeling. This hotel has something for everyone offering a wide variety of entertainment and facilities including water sports, beach activities and dance lessons. Iberostar Tainos welcomes singles, couples and families with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
The staff at this hotel really make it, they are without fail courteous, happy, eager to help out with anything that may crop up. The original building is probably in need of a re furb but that did not diminish our holiday at all, we had a room on the top floor and had a lovely view over the pool...
Julie Wisker reviewing Iberostar Tainos Hotel (25-May-2017)
£2109 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services