First of all you will Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about on the picturesque island of St. Lucia at the All Inclusive Bel Jou. Following this you will be staying at The Verandah Resort and Spa which is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoiled northeast coast of Antigua.
Set on 30 beachfront acres this resort offers a Caribbean village atmosphere. These hotels are perfectly combined to give you a Caribbean getaway like no other.
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
- The Newly opened Bel Jou, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. With a number of inclusions, one being a compliementary picnic tour
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Garden Bungalow
- All Inclusive
- Set amid lush topical gardens
- All inclusive Adults Only Paradise
- Beautiful freshwater pool
Nestled within lush tropical gardens, the All Inclusive, Adults Only Bel Jou St. Lucia boasts stunning, elevated views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea. Its quaint, adult’s only atmosphere mean this stunning hotel serves as the most serene base for exploring the many attractions of St Lucia. Simply bask alongside the luxurious swimming pools, or sample an array of onsite classes including aqua aerobics, cooking and pilates classes. Venture out the resort and enjoy cruises, fishing tours, whale and dolphin watching. For some cultural experiences, visit historical buildings and enjoy being introduced to creole tradition, art, cuisine and rum production. But the main attraction of this resort is the surrounding nature and collection of birds. Take nature tours of forests, waterfalls and nature parks and enjoy the stunning beauty and seclusion. This truly is the perfect retreat for nature lovers and those wishing to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
A truely great hotel with wonderful stuff. Would recommend it to my friends. We will be going back there next year
Michael John Barlow reviewing Bel Jou St. Lucia (30-Mar-2018)
The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Hillside Suite
- All Inclusive
- Luxurious eco friendly hotel located beside two private white sand beaches
- all suite resort of Low rise villas
- largest freeform pool on the island
The Verandah Resort & Spa is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres, The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, stunning views and a host of activities for all the family. The powder soft white beach and turquoise bay are protected by a reef making them ideal for swimming and water sports. The resort sits adjacent to the Devil's Bridge National Park where guests can hike nature trails and visit the historic Devil's Bridge. Kids will love the Kid's Club while parents can unwind and reconnect at the spa or by the resort pool. The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a beautiful natural setting for a beach holiday.
Please note: All guests upon check-in must present a valid ID and major credit card upon arrival. A $350 pre-authorization charge will be applied to the guest's credit, which covers and incidental purchases such as spa treatments.
NOTE: We have been informed that a New property is currently under construction near to Verandah Resort and Spa, Antigua. It is scheduled to open in November 2018.
The building work can be seen from the hotels main beach in the distance. Electrical tools can be heard at times. This usually depends on wind direction. There are no large cranes as they buildings are cottages like at verandah. They are also using pre-fabricated wall material. The hotel has informed they have had no dismay reported from this.
Our4th visit, we love this hotel. This time we just chilled out before the mad dash of Christmas. We will be back.
Anthony John Easteal reviewing The Verandah Resort and Spa (11-Dec-2016)
£1539 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services