Firstly stay at The Verandah Resort and Spa which is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres this resort offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, an all-suite retreat which gives you access to stunning private beaches.
After the enjoyable stay in Antigua you will move on to Jamaica to stay at The Hilton Rose Hall which is a five-star establishment in this area that sits strategically between the beautiful Blue Mountains and the Caribbean Sea, offering you splendid views.
- Hilton Rose hall has an idyllic location on a former sugar plantation that is fringed by a private beach of soft sand. It lies in lush grounds, with the Jamaican mountains providing a perfect backdrop.
- These two deluxe hotels in two amazing countries have been hand selected to ensure you have a great time
- The Verandah offers villas in a great lcoation bodering a national Park and has many great features such as a large free form pool
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: kingston, Jamaica
- Departs: kingston, Jamaica
- Arrives: london
The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Hillside Suite
- All Inclusive
- Luxurious eco friendly hotel located beside two private white sand beaches
- all suite resort of Low rise villas
- largest freeform pool on the island
The Verandah Resort & Spa is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres, The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, stunning views and a host of activities for all the family. The powder soft white beach and turquoise bay are protected by a reef making them ideal for swimming and water sports. The resort sits adjacent to the Devil's Bridge National Park where guests can hike nature trails and visit the historic Devil's Bridge. Kids will love the Kid's Club while parents can unwind and reconnect at the spa or by the resort pool. The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a beautiful natural setting for a beach holiday.
Our4th visit, we love this hotel. This time we just chilled out before the mad dash of Christmas. We will be back.
Anthony John Easteal reviewing The Verandah Resort and Spa (11-Dec-2016)
Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa
- Resort View
- All Inclusive
- sugar mill falls water park
- Golfers' delight with on site course and two more nearby
- luxury beachfront hotel and former sugar plantation
The all-inclusive Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa is a golf and beach lover's paradise set between the lush Blue Mountains and the Caribbean Sea. During the 18th century this 400 acre estate was a part of a famous sugar plantation, today it is an expansive resort that caters to couples and families. Highlights of this recently refurbished resort include a scenic 18-hole championship golf course and a spectacular water complex 'Sugar Mill Falls'. Spend a relaxing afternoon drifting down the lazy river and swimming in the pools or maybe you would prefer to shoot down the thrilling 280ft slide. Those looking for complete relaxation can enjoy a treatment at the Soothe Spa and Fitness Centre or simply lounge on the golden beach. The Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa is the perfect Jamaican destination for a beach holiday or fun family holiday. In 2008 Trip Advisor - Travellers Choice Awards choose Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in its 'Best For Families - Caribbean' category.
A really nice holiday.
James Howell reviewing Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa (24-Oct-2016)
£2249 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services