Perfectly positioned on 5 hectares of luscious tropical vegetation in the Maldives, Adaaran Club Rannalhi is surrounded by beautiful white sandy beaches sloping gently into the lagoon with exotic fish and coral at the reefs edge.
The island features 116 rooms, 7 of which are water bungalows. The rooms are elegantly furnished and feature all modern conveniences you'd expect from a 4 star resort. The resorts lagoon is ideal for swimming, whilst the area provides excellent snorkelling and diving considered to be some of the best in the world. The water bungalows are well worth the upgrade, offering private sundecks and a glass panel floor. Club Rannalhi has a beautiful lagoon and a range of water sports making it the perfect destination for those who want to relax and experience all the Maldives has to offer.
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Standard Rooms
- All Inclusive
- Enjoy a plethora of Spa treatments
- Visit Fisherman's Island
- Some of the best diving and snorkelling in the world!
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within the tropical islands of the Maldives. Its unique location offers access to truly stunning beaches, excellent scuba diving opportunities and a relaxed environment with easy access to the capital city of Male. Bask in the golden sun and frolic on the soft sands as you experience friendly Maldivian hospitality and explore the rich tropical wonders of a vibrant island nation during your stay at our inviting Maldives hotel.
£1159 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services