While staying at Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha take a chance to explore the many attractions that Dubai has to offer. The hotel location is perfect for all golf lovers, nearby two of the best Dubai golf coures, plus you can get a complimentary shuttle service available to take you from the hotel to Jumeirah Beach and the Mall of The Emirates.
After exploring Dubai amazing chic immerse yourself in the unparalleled luxury Burj al Arab has to offer. Soothe your soul in this unique and luxury atmosphere!
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness centre, sauna, steam room and outdoor swimming pool at Doubletree Al Barsha
- the burj al arab stands 280 metres offshore, from the Jumeira beach, on a man-made island, joined to mainland by a gently curving causeway. designed to resemble the sails of an arab dhow, it is a masterpiece of modern architecture.
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is situated close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha
- Guest Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent location in the heart of Dubai
- Variety of fitness options
- Luxurious accommodation
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha. Golf lovers will appreciate the hotel's location, nearby to two world-renowned Dubai golf courses. There is a complimentary shuttle service available to take you from the hotel to Jumeirah Beach and the Mall of The Emirates. The height of luxury is accompanies my modern amenities and spacious rooms, along with friendly service. You will even be greeted with a signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie when you check-in.
Please note that this a dry hotel and therefore does not sell alcohol (although you may bring your own).
Good hotel well placed for mall of Emirates within easy walking distance. Very helpful staff free shuttle bus to some areas good stop over for three nights
Trixie Bennett reviewing Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha (04-Oct-2016)
Burj Al Arab
- Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom
- Bed and Breakfast
- An offshore landmark hotel, the most opulent in the world
- Upgrade to an arrival by helicopter or rolls royce
- a gastronomic delight 200 metres above sea level
Burj Al Arab rises out of the clear waters of the Arabian Gulf dominating the Dubai coastline. This landmark hotel is located just off Jumeirah Beach on its own island. Burj Al Arab reflects the finer things in life with personalised service, opulent interiors, exceptional suite accommodation and floor to ceiling windows offering magnificent views. The resort's exclusive dining options include Al Muntaha Restaurant, suspended 200 metres above the gulf waters and Al Mahara, an undersea restaurant which is reached by a simulated submarine voyage. The resort's superb facilities include a state of the art health club and the pampering Assawan Spa. Guests can also access the facilities at the neighbouring Jumeirah Bach Hotel and the Wild Wadi Water Park. At night, the hotel features a delightful spectacle of choreographed light, water and fire sculptures. The Burj Al Arab offers a unique experience of unparalleled luxury.
A once in a lifetime experience. We were really well looked after. Only disappointment was breakfast at Bab al Yam - we could have been in a different hotel. It was a truly dreadful experience, the chef who boiled my egg had obviously missed his first day at chef school and could even manage to...
Susan Richmond reviewing Burj Al Arab (05-Jun-2014)
£1349 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services