Are you searching for an exotic Island escape? Look no further! Head to the small, boutique Dhevatara Beach Hotel, for a tropical retreat that you will remember for a lifetime. Set upon Praslin, the second largest island in Seychelles, this glorious 5* hotel is surrounded by lush forests and the Indian Ocean, providing the most serene and enchanting setting within which to unwind.
With a chlorine free, nature friendly swimming pool, as well as lush gardens, a pond, and access to a pristine beach, this hotel is the perfect spot within which to soak up the sun in exotic beauty. Relish a variety of massages and treatments or enjoy the use of the complimentary canoes, snorkelling equipment, board games, or hire bicycles, and explore the surrounding area. Visit Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a sanctuary for the Seychelles Black parrot, or discover the multitude of exotic beaches such as Anse Lazio and Cote D’or. In the evenings, indulge all the senses with Mediterranean, Asian and Creole cuisines, prepared by the multi award winning local Executive Chef, Pat Monthy and create memories that will last a life time. Don’t miss out!
- Complimentary facilities include canoes, snorkelling equipment, board games and bicycles.
- The choice of Mediterranean, Asian and Creole cuisines, prepared by the multi award winning local Executive Chef, Pat Monthy.
- Surrounded by lush forests and the Indian Ocean, this hotel also boasts a nature friendly swimming pool, as well as lush gardens, a pond and a pristine beach, providing the most tranquil and beautiful setting within which to unwind.
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: mahe, Seychelles
- Departs: mahe, Seychelles
- Arrives: newcastle
Dhevatara Beach Hotel
- Standard Suite
- Bed and Breakfast
- The most perfect setting within which to unwind
- The Complimentary facilities help ensure a fun filled holiday
- The dining options
This lovely boutique property is located on the paradise beachfront of Praslin. With only 10 rooms in total you will experience heart-warming hospitality and excellent service. Find your personal heaven in one of the suites or while tasting a special meal from their award winning chef.
£1329 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services