Beautifully situated facing the famous Malecon, Terral Hotel is a perfect base for exploring Havana and enjoying magnificent sunsets. With only 14 rooms on offer, the hotel has an opportunity to provide more personalized service to its guests.
Tastefully decorated, each of the rooms features a private balcony or a terrace, as well as all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. After discovering the heritage of Havana visit spectacular The Iberostar Tainos Hotel. It is situated on a simply stunning stretch of Varadero beach, with beautiful vistas of crystal blue waters and white sandy beaches, guests can escape into total luxury and relaxation. This 4 star hotel is decorated in a traditional Caribbean style and welcomes both couples and families alike. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and equipped with an amazing range of leisure activities, there is more than enough for guests to enjoy, be it relaxing under the Caribbean sun, or experiencing any number of the water sports available. In addition to this, there is a plethora of restaurants and bars to suit every gastronomic taste, giving you everything you need for an amazing Cuban experience.
- Terral Hotel takes a full advantage of its seafront location, from the beautiful architecture with laidback elegance to the elevator zooming up and down along the glass facade to provide the best views.
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Tainos Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Designed as a traditional Caribbean village
- Excellent dining options
- Magnificent grounds beside Varadero's world famous beach
Iberostar Tainos is located on a beautiful stretch of Varadero Beach near Varadero Harbour and offers excellent value for money. The warm and inviting accommodation includes spacious guest rooms and 17 two storey bungalows that offer that home away from home feeling. This hotel has something for everyone offering a wide variety of entertainment and facilities including water sports, beach activities and dance lessons. Iberostar Tainos welcomes singles, couples and families with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Great staff - friendly & organised lots of activities Food very poor quality. Did not expect this of any Iberostar
Lynn Mcculloch reviewing Iberostar Tainos Hotel (26-Feb-2017)
£1059 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services