Tucked away on Barbados's beautiful South Coast, the Accra Beach Hotel and Resort boasts a secluded beach and 3.5-acres of tropical manicured gardens. With a friendly atmosphere this hotel offers a multitude of international cuisines within its three restaurants and bars.
With a games room, a swimming pool, a gym, shops, a Spa and a salon, this hotel offers all the facilities you would expect from a 4* hotel. Enjoy the daily entertainment on offer at the hotel including karaoke nights, limbo dancing, stilt-walkers and exciting floorshows with fire-eaters and live music. But the entertainment doesn’t end there. Venture out of the resort and explore an overabundance of nearby attractions. The hotel sits a mere 15 minutes away from the picturesque capital city of Bridgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Alternatively stroll to the small mall, the quayside centre, which lies right across form the hotel. Head to St Lawrence Gap or Oistins Fishing Village for an array of restaurants and nightlife. If culture and history is more your thing, then check out the nearby Garrison Historic Area, George Washington House, Barbados Museum, Concorde Experience, Fisherpond House or Arlington House Museum. Create memories that will last a life time.
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Near to boutiques, vibrant restaurants and nightlife, museums and 18th Century landmarks
- Exclusive to The Holiday Place: Stay 7, Pay 5 or Stay 14, Pay 10!
- Daily traditional, Barbadian entertainment
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Accra Beach Hotel and Resort
- Island View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Indulge in the exclusive services of the Chakra Spa
- Exciting Themed Dinners and Entertainment throughout the week
- Accra Beach Hotel and Resort boasts an enviable location
Centrally located on Barbados' beautiful South Coast, the Accra Beach Hotel and Spa exemplifies the ‘Caribbean Dream’. All rooms offer panoramic views of the island, pool or ocean. The centre-piece of the lush gardens is a large swimming pool complete with swim-up bar for cooling refreshments. Guests can also indulge in a boozy cocktail at the new ocean front bar the ‘Sunset Bar’. Dine in style at any one of the four restaurants and choose from an array of local and international European dishes or cuisine of the Pacific Rim. Accra Beach Hotel and Spa’s facilities include a gym, games room, kids club, spa and business centre. Be sure to stay at this award winning hotel during your next visit to Barbados.
£1139 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services