Are you looking to escape the harsh winter weather in the UK? Then head to the Cuba enjoy a secluded, exotic beach retreat to the 4* Memories Jibacoa Hotel. Set upon Arroyo Bermejo Beach, the hotel boasts vistas of sloping green hills, magnificent blue waters, stunning white sands and the coral reef barrier.
Sample a plethora of activities and classes on offer, including scuba diving, snorkelling and more and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- The average temperature of 24 degrees, despite it being the month of December.
- The stunning vistas of sloping green hills, magnificent blue waters, stunning white sands and the coral reef barrier.
- The array of water sports on offer, including scuba diving and snorkelling, showcasing the spectacular coral barrier reef.
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Departs: london
- Arrives: madrid, Spain
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: madrid
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Enviable location between green hills and protected waters
- all inclusive resort for over 16 year olds
- spanish classes dance lessons & daily walks
Memories Jibacoa is located on the amazing Arroyo Bermejo Beach, one hour from Varadero and Havana. This secluded paradise is set in 19 acres of land surrounded by sloping green hills and scenic countryside, facing the magnificent blue waters and coral reef barrier. In order to reveal the diverse natural surroundings to guests, daily walks are organised by the entertainment team and snorkelling and diving are offered every day. The resort is designed for couples and guests 16 years and older and offers a range of activities with water sports, tennis, Spanish classes, dance lessons and a number of different restaurants and bars. The unspoiled setting and calm sea make this hotel a natural option for an amazing Cuban holiday.
Great choice of restaurants to dine in and all are excellent quality of food. Fantasic location right on the beach and you can snorkel off the beach and see a lot of colourful and varied fish. Helpful friendly staff. Good and different entertainment every evening. Choice of activities during the...
Gail Peak reviewing Memories Jibacoa (21-Jan-2017)
£1459 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services