Are you looking to escape the harsh winter weather in the UK? Then head to the Cuba enjoy a secluded, exotic beach retreat to the 4* Memories Jibacoa Hotel. Set upon Arroyo Bermejo Beach, the hotel boasts vistas of sloping green hills, magnificent blue waters, stunning white sands and the coral reef barrier.
Sample a plethora of activities and classes on offer, including scuba diving, snorkelling and more and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- The array of water sports on offer, including scuba diving and snorkelling, showcasing the spectacular coral barrier reef.
- The stunning vistas of sloping green hills, magnificent blue waters, stunning white sands and the coral reef barrier.
- The average temperature of 24 degrees, despite it being the month of December.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Enviable location between green hills and protected waters
- all inclusive resort for over 16 year olds
- spanish classes dance lessons & daily walks
Memories Jibacoa is located on the amazing Arroyo Bermejo Beach, one hour from Varadero and Havana. This secluded paradise is set in 19 acres of land surrounded by sloping green hills and scenic countryside, facing the magnificent blue waters and coral reef barrier. In order to reveal the diverse natural surroundings to guests, daily walks are organised by the entertainment team and snorkelling and diving are offered every day. The resort is designed for couples and guests 16 years and older and offers a range of activities with water sports, tennis, Spanish classes, dance lessons and a number of different restaurants and bars. The unspoiled setting and calm sea make this hotel a natural option for an amazing Cuban holiday.
A beautiful resort. Staff were ever so friendly and helpful. A nice mix of fun and relaxation for adults of al ages and personalities. The air conditioned piano bar was just delightful and the drinks were very a decent quality (the Spanish coffee was a great night cap). Would Definately go back!
Rhiannon Williams reviewing Memories Jibacoa (24-Sep-2016)
£1569 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services