The ideal place to get a grasp of the bustling Hong Kong area is the stunning rooftop pool of the Harbour Grand Kowloon where you will start your adventure. Whilst you're at the pool, take advantage of The Pool Deck, the chilled rooftop bar offering al-fresco dining alongside delicious cocktails with a view out across Hong Kong's skyline.
Enjoy the luxury handed to you in this stunning hotel complete with all the modern amenities any traveller could want with a state of the art fitness centre offering the same impressive views out across the harbour and blissful accommodation to ensure guests have the most comfortable stay possible. The location over-looking Victoria Harbour makes it ideally located to get across to the island as well as being in close vicinity to a variety of attractions in Kowloon. The second leg of your journey takes you to the Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island, located outside the city centre, it leaves behind the hustle and bustle of the city but still offers a variety of entertainment and activities in the surrounding area. Car enthusiasts will love the fact that the famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Theme Park is a matter of minutes away as well the Yas Marina Circuit and Drag Racing Circuit. Within the hotel, there is a whole host of facilities ranging from on-site squash courts through to the inviting outdoor pool with views out across the Gulf and further. The hotel also boasts a whole host of dining options with the Award Winning Barouk restaurant, offering delicious Lebanese cuisine complete with traditional shisha garden or enjoy refreshments and snacks at the Sundowner Pool Bar.
- Both hotels offer a range of restaurants and bars to cater to any travellers fancy
- Enjoy the unique glass sided rooftop pool at the Harbour Grand Kowloon
- Ideally located minutes from the world famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Theme Park at the Crowne Plaza
- Departs: edinburgh
- Arrives: hong kong, Hong Kong
- Departs: hong kong, Hong Kong
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: edinburgh
Harbour Grand Kowloon
- Superior Court View Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- A superb selection of flavours from around the world
- Easy access to the different parts of the city
- Enjoy excellent views across the harbour from Kowloon
Comfort, tranquillity and style just moments from the hustle and bustle of central Hong Kong.
Overlooking the glittering waters of Victoria Harbour, just a stone's throw from the vibrant centre of Kowloon, the Harbour Grand Kowloon is well situated for visitors who want to relax, unwind and enjoy the luxurious side of Hong Kong life. Offering an excellent choice of amenities and a spectacular setting, a stay at the Harbour Grand Kowloon is sure to be a highlight of your visit to the region.
Located on the opposite side of Victoria Harbour to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon enjoys spectacular views of the futurist metropolis while retaining its own distinct atmosphere and energy. As the Harbour Grand Kowloon is just a few moments from the centre of this unique district, it's the perfect choice for guests who want to experience a different side of Hong Kong life.
Regular shuttle buses transport guests between the Harbour Grand Kowloon and Tsim Sha Tsui, the cultural centre of Kowloon. The Hunghom Ferry Pier is also just a short walk from the hotel, while the Hong Kong Coliseum and MTR Hung Hom Station are just five minutes from the Harbour Grand Kowloon.
Crowne Plaza Yas Island
- Bed and Breakfast
- Upgrade to a fabulous All - Inclusive experience
- Amazing location within the vibrant Yas Island
- incl access to Yas Waterworld
Yas Island became a multi-purpose leisure, shopping and entertainment destination:
- Attractions include Ferrari World theme park, Yas Water World, Yas Links Golf Course, Yas Marina are all accessible via complimentary Yas Express shuttle anywhere on the island
- Yas Beach is just 7 minutes walk from the hotel, hotel provides complimentary access, sunbed and umbrella. Alcohol drinks served on the beach at extra charge
- 57 restaurants and cafes offering the perfect meal out for any occasion
- Mad - the most exclusive night club in Abu Dhabi
- Yas Mall - the largest mall in Abu Dhabi opened in November 2014
A very smart and well presented hotel. Well located for the attractions of Yas Island which are easily reached by using the courtesy bus service that runs from outside the hotel. Close to Abu Dhabi city centre and airport. Staff are delightful; friendly and helpful. We had booked the all inclusive...
Paul Hagger reviewing Crowne Plaza Yas Island (23-Feb-2017)
£1039 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services