Enjoy the true beauty of Vietnam's coast at the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay situated just north of the city of Nha Trang. Hidden amongst lush green forest, the resort is perched on a secluded beach making you feel a million miles away from civilisation to create the ideal tropical retreat.
The resort comprises off a selection of luxury villas all with their own private pools with stunning views out towards the bay. Wander from your villa down to the main resort where you will find there are a variety of excursions and activities to help you make the most of your stay in Vietnam. Begin your day with a morning Tai Chi class before taking an excursion down the Cai River where you will end up at the famous hot springs for a rejuvenating mineral-rich mud bath. Or immerse yourself in local life with the 'Real Vietnam' excursion where you can spend time learning from traditional workmen. Whatever you choose to do, you can guarantee you will fall in love with the unique country of Vietnam
- Dine in an authentic hillside rock cave at the hotel for the perfect intimate date setting
- The resort offers a variety of dining experiences all with exceptional views out across the bay and the surrounding area
- Ideal for families as well as couples, with their dedicated Sub Club for children to take part in
- Departs: london
- Arrives: Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Departs: Cam Ranh, Vietnam
- Arrives: london
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Hill Top Pool Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Remarkable location overlooking the East Vietnam Sea
- Villas and suites catering to every desire
- Perfect for romance
Overlooking stunning bay and lush tropical forests, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay is a tranquil resort with luxurious and spacious villas.
All accommodations are well-appointed, comfortable, and feature all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay. There is a wealth of exciting things to see and do both on land and under water, including morning Tai Chi and Yoga sessions, scuba diving, and unforgettable trips around breathtaking countryside. For those who want to escape from daily stresses and simply relax, the hotel offers a wide range of traditional Vietnamese therapies and signature treatments as well as a variety of beauty programmes.
£2239 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services